Outside of the Cowboys game which playoff game are you looking forward to seeing?

JBS

Reaction score
In order

Cardinals v Rams
Pats v Bills
Raiders v Bengals
Eagles v Bucs
Pit v KC

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Buc vs Eagles
Raiders vs Bengals
Pats vs Buffalo
Pitts vs KC
Arz vs LA

The biggest blowout game will be the Pitt vs KC....but the PATs and Buffalo game is gonna be a one to watch

1. Pats vs Buffalo
2. Az vs LA
3. Raiders vs Bengals
4. Pitt vs KC

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For me I'm looking forward to see Bengal vs Raiders, Pats vs Buffalo and Cards vs Rams. all these games should come down to the wire.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
None. Probably not even going to watch any of the other games..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles Bucs for sure.....intrigued to see what the Bucc's have at this point in the season and what the Eagles have......

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I agree it is the only game I care about. However I am a fan of the game itself so will be watching the others play.

Like most married guys I have .. er.. not paid.. er.. as much attention to the wife during football season as she likes.. She will not understand my wanting to watch 5 games that do NOT involve the Cowboys. Our couch is nice but not that comfortable for sleeping on.. Plus I got stuff to do!! I need to winterize my boat and replace the wear sensor on my rear brakes.. It's probably gonna be Cowboys and only Cowboys for me!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of them because this season has already been a great example of any given Sunday.

The college football season ended last night and Saturday the real NFL season begins.

This is already a great season because we get an18th Cowboys game and it's against the Niners. Couldn't get a better matchup.

Last edited:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Like most married guys I have .. er.. not paid.. er.. as much attention to the wife during football season as she likes.. She will not understand my wanting to watch 5 games that do NOT involve the Cowboys. Our couch is nice but not that comfortable for sleeping on.. Plus I got stuff to do!! I need to winterize my boat and replace the wear sensor on my rear brakes.. It's probably gonna be Cowboys and only Cowboys for me!!!

I envy you. Winterizing your boat in January....must be nice.

BermyStar

Reaction score
1. Pats & Bills
- I hate the Pats still and would love to see them knocked out by a division rival given their dominance of the AFCE the last 2 decades.
- I really want to see Diggs v Diggs in the Superbowl. How crazy would it be to face the 49ers and the Bills in the same postseason given the history?

2. Bucs vs that team in green
- Scouting the next opponent

3. Bengals vs Raiders
- As an LSU fan Burrow and Chase are exciting and I'd like to see them tear sh-- up a little on a big stage.