Twitter: Over reaction Monday

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I knew when I saw that play that the LT would get the blame, but Dak was supposed to throw it quickly or step up in the pocket and instead (likely due to the other rusher being pushed inside) he stepped backwards right into the blocked player.

The sack gets blamed on Edoga, but Dak held the ball too long (which he did a lot yesterday) either due to good coverage, bad reads or indecisiveness.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

It was a great throw from Dak, but massive shot? That guy is an idiot. Probably don’t insult the people that make you money and then “teach” them real football by making an erroneous statement. That wasn’t even a love tap

John813

Reaction score

I know you guys don’t understand football at all and only watch the games during the broadcast, but let’s just try & be a little bit better here. Makes the fanbase look bad.

I don't know about anyone else, but when a tweet starts off like this, I tend to not really care what they post in general.

Ignoring the heated topic of the QB, who threw a good pass there, just rubs me the wrong way.