Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ok guys it's over/under time.

4 sacks for our boys? over/under/even

1 sack for Demarcus Ware? over/under/even

The Panch

Reaction score
I think under 4 sacks for the team and even for Ware getting 1. They hardly throw the ball anyway and I think our offense is gonna take some time to adjust to their defense before Flacco is put in a position to win the game on his own.

MONT17

Reaction score
Ware will break the record Saturday night!!!! 5 think Wade will turn him loose... I mean really turn him loose! Flacco is so slow coming out of his drop its going to be sad... 5 just hope Ware and the boys dont knock Flacco out of the game!

the real over under should be when is the 60 yard Video Board going up in Landry Field!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
MONT17;2506177 said:
Ware will break the record Saturday night!!!! 5 think Wade will turn him loose... I mean really turn him loose! Flacco is so slow coming out of his drop its going to be sad... 5 just hope Ware and the boys dont knock Flacco out of the game!

the real over under should be when is the 60 yard Video Board going up in Landry Field!!!

5 don't know what your are trying to say? 5 mean, 5 could be wrong, but 5 think that Ware will get two sacks. But, 5 will wait and see...

:confused:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
MONT17;2506177 said:

They hung the frame for it last night. There are two articles in the Daily Zone.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
4 sacks for our boys? over

1 sack for Demarcus Ware? over

Put me down for 10 large Pauly...:showme:

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
over..way over Id take the over if it was 6 sacks you were giving us

Were getting so much pressure on the outside and up the middle watching our front 7 the last few weeks has been awesome

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Less than 4 for the team and maybe 1 for Ware.

I'd actually prefer Ware get the sack record in Philly because their fans would never forget it!

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I just want to win the game and not get any more injuries.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Under on the team, push for Ware. I expect the Ravens to max-protect, protect their rookie and put this one on the defense. Pittsburgh only managed two sacks against them, after all.

I'll be really really wrong if we manage to get a couple scores ahead and make them throw the ball to catch up. In that case, the sky's the limit. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theebs;2506216 said:
Under. They dont throw the ball enough.

They will if we shut their running game down early....and I think we do just that. If we get a 10+ point lead, then it's almost a lock.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This is an interesting post...however, I think that Romo will be sacked at least 1 more time than Flacid.

The Ravens will rely mostly on running, while the Boyz will rely more on the pass, thus, Romo goes down more than Flacid Boy.