Over/Under 4 sacks against the Ravens

JBS

Reaction score
theebs;2506216 said:
Under. They dont throw the ball enough.

What do you mean they don't throw the ball enough? You don't think they will even drop back 4 times? Ware will sack flacco every time he drops back. LOL. At least that appears to be what some think.

The Panch

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2506240 said:
What do you mean they don't throw the ball enough? You don't think they will even drop back 4 times? Ware will sack flacco every time he drops back. LOL. At least that appears to be what some think.
If Im not mistaken, their ratio off run vs pass is the most one sided in the league.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Under Flaco isn't allowed to throw the ball enough. However, if we get up on them early it might open up the onslaught.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Over on both

Flacco will be forced to throw the ball in this game like he has been forced to throw it in some of his other games.

Not only will they put it up in the air, they will do it some when they shouldn't.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
5Stars;2506228 said:
Not when the Giants lost their running back...

It is closer than I thought. Here are there attempts and averages for the last 5 games.

Bottom line Flacco, throws the ball enough for Dallas to get some pressure.

Flacco = 137 , 27 per game
Manning = 152, 30 per game

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Over i'm hoping for Ware to break the record 2morrow night....send the stadium out with a bang!!!!!!

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Ware breaks the record with 4,and we get 6 sacks total.I know they dont throw much,but you gotta throw when you're behind!:D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Under... I think they'll try to just run the ball, and if that doesn't work be happy to punt it.

I'm really worried about this game for some reason. I think we're going to have a very hard time with their D. And I hope we don't have a letdown on D ourselves.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Definitely under. We're going to see a lot of runs, 3 step drops, screens, and anything else that neutralizes pass rushers. I say Ware can still get one sack, but unless we're ahead, we don't get more than 2 maybe 3.