Over/Under on Cowboy penalties against the Refs/Packers

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I believe we have had at least 10 penalties in each of the first two games.

I'll set the over/under at 9.

Whats it gunna be?

Here's hoping it's way under.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Which crew is officiating? If it's Hoculi's or Carey's the sky is the limit.

I'm hoping our guys will be more disciplined tomorrow so I'll say 7.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
I'm going to say 8, if its Hochuli's crew however, I'm going to go with 13 for 179 yards, including but not limited to 2 PI calls for a total of 70 yards, one of which puts them at the goal line, a few bogus holding calls, possibly a late hit or roughing the passer call and we cant forget all of the PI, holding, and face masking the packers will get away with. Also if the ball happens to come loose and theres debate on whether or not the packers recover the fumble or the cowboy was down....you got it packers ball!:D Lets just hope its a fair game because I'm looking forward to this one almost as much as the eagles last Monday.......almost.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
whenever you play the Packers in Green Bay, you have to count on the refs giving them at least 3 calls they wouldn't get anywhere else.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
We'll be focused. I think we'll play a real clean game.

2 Penalties. (Flo's mandatory False Start and and hold on Special Teams.)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
easily over. The team should have had half that in facemasks alone last week.

Undisciplined to say the least.

Aikbach

Reaction score
If Dallas has to play the opposing team, themselves and the refs every week as they have these first two then it will be difficult to get far in the playoffs.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take the over and hope I lose.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2272852 said:
Which crew is officiating? If it's Hoculi's or Carey's the sky is the limit.

I'm hoping our guys will be more disciplined tomorrow so I'll say 7.

I read somewhere it was going to eb Carey's crew, if so as I posted in another thread we'll see an incredibly one sided officiated game. We also have a ton of questionable calls against us, several OL holding calls, and usually no holds by the opponents.

Everyone here harps on all our penalties, but Green Bay actually has 21 penalties themselves. Wait and see, tonight they'll be ultra disciplined.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
By halftime, it will be 7 Cowboy penalties for -85 yards to the Packers 1, which will be a false start for -5 yards. Then the refs will have to cover up their obvious bias playcalling in the second half and finally call a holding on the Packers offensive line and maybe a defensive holding for Harris on TO. Thats about it. Cowboys will end up with at least 10.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dbair1967;2273044 said:
I read somewhere it was going to eb Carey's crew, if so as I posted in another thread we'll see an incredibly one sided officiated game. We also have a ton of questionable calls against us, several OL holding calls, and usually no holds by the opponents.

Everyone here harps on all our penalties, but Green Bay actually has 21 penalties themselves. Wait and see, tonight they'll be ultra disciplined.

I agree. With Carey officiating I should revise my estimate upwards. I bet we get at least one bogus PI call that gives them the ball inside the 10 yard line.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'll take the under with False Start Adams leading the charge..:laugh2: