Over/Under on Cowboy penalties against the Refs/Packers

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I see people are already mentally preparing for the worst by making excuses about the referees before the game even starts.

There is no referee favoritism towards one team in the NFL. Crews may have bad games, but their is no active plot to help one team over the other.

thewireman

Reaction score
Cowboys are always under the microscop when it comes to refs watching the penalties on us so I'm betting the Cowboys will have 11 and the Packers will have 7 at the most

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2273391 said:
I see people are already mentally preparing for the worst by making excuses about the referees before the game even starts.

There is no referee favoritism towards one team in the NFL. Crews may have bad games, but their is no active plot to help one team over the other.

And NBA officials have never gambled on a game they have officiated.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score

I take it you didn't see the first half of the Cowboys/Bears game from last year. There is NO WAY that the refs were not showing favoritism for the Bears. That was the worst officiating I have seen in my life.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I understand why people get on refs. They do try and get it right esp at this level.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
jobberone;2273426 said:
I understand why people get on refs. They do try and get it right esp at this level.

I think they get more wrong than they do right. Even with instant replay, a lot of them still can't get it right.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

I concur except when it comes to the, STEALERS..;)

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
They will call however many it takes to get the Cowboys beat. Green Bay always gets the calls at home. and after what i saw monday night. the refs are just looking for anything to call on us. while the other team gets almost nothing called on them.it's a joke every week with these unreal calls on the cowboys.just watch the refs tonight.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

Nothing personal Mick, but this is b/s.

We get way too many hose jobs for something to not be going on. There is definitely a bias at some level, what the motivation is I dont know, but you just cant explain call after call after call that goes against us some weeks.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dbair1967;2273887 said:

We get way too many hose jobs for something to not be going on. There is definitely a bias at some level, what the motivation is I dont know, but you just cant explain call after call after call that goes against us some weeks.

I agree with you.

It would be interesting if we divided up the posters into two teams. One being those of us who think we get more bad calls against us than other teams, and the other being the guys that think it all evens out. Then we go back on a game by game basis for the last several years and note all bad calls and no calls. I'm betting the bad and non calls against us are at least twice those that favor us.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dbair1967;2273887 said:

None taken.

Every team's fans think they get jobbed by the refs.

The thought that the referees, ESPN, the media in general, satan and the boogeyman are out to gets us is just plain old paranoia.