Overshown out again this week

There was a brief moment watching Overshon and Parsons and thinking…. Damn, we finally have the speed to beat a screen. And they did. So much promise….
 
Overshown is an undersized MLB in a 3-4. Move him to an outside rotation and control his number of snaps. Use him more judiciously. He's not built to be an NFL starter.
 
As much as I like Overshown, I just couldn't re-sign him after this current contract expires. We need guys that can stay on the field, not just potential.
Lets see how this plays out. So far cant argue with your assestment. P
 
"Soft tissue" says it all!

Seriously, when the Cowboys say 1-2 weeks then mean 3 to 4 at least. I have talked about this several thousand times but when Neville Gallimore hyperextended his elbow with no structural damage he missed 13 weeks. Jayden Daniels ulna was visibly protruding from his elbow and he is back at practices after 2 weeks and will likely play after 3.

I don't know how the Cowboys come up with their estimates but I never trust them. Anyone who gets hurt will miss 4 games in my mind.
 
DeMarvion Overhyped
It's ironic and hilarious you all talked about Malik Collins just like this there are guys that have left this team that fans were all over and then later on we see them playing for another team very well like Malik Collins with the Browns now even though he took a long way to get to the Browns it wasn't his last stop with the Cowboys but he's playing great now isn't that something when you allow a guy to get past his injuries pick up this NFL game have some consistencies and all of a sudden you're wishing he was back here that's what the fan base does you overreact to everything he's not overhyped he's had bad luck with injuries like Sean Lee and Lve and all the other ones we can remember at linebacker..

Yes that's the truth I remember when you hated Doug Free we could just go on if you want me to make a list for you of all the bad assessments and evaluations by fans because they didn't give a guy enough time I don't think he's injury prompt I think he's had some bad luck Two different knees two different situations and now he's got a hamstring injury Oh my God his career is over he has a soft tissue injury that about 75 players in the NFL have right now..

So let me take a note in a receipt but I believe overshown and if the coaches are smart which I don't know if they are and I'm not saying I'm smarter than them they should move over shown to outside linebacker or some kind of hybrid like we used Javon Kearse, He used to play some safety He can do a box safety hybrid linebacker and use him as a pass rusher in a 34 I believe wholeheartedly he can do that He has that first step quickness he can track somebody down he might not be quite as fast as Parsons but he reminds me of Parsons and he's in the wrong spot much like this guy that used to be called Randy White before Manster he was a special teams player for two years and was playing linebacker Kind of odd though his 3rd year they moved him on the line and made him an inside defensive tackle and he became the Manster it took three years for them to get him where he needed to be..

Facts

So yes some players take longer to develop or arrive saying he's overhyped and overrated I'd say opinion is just that...

When I know this isn't a big deal but people are making a big deal that it seems that that guy named Sam Williams is playing pretty good over there with Malik Collins isn't that something The Browns have two players that used to play for the Cowboys that are helping them win games and I know Sam Williams didn't do much he's also I think had a couple penalties but remember this remember Sam Williams and Malik Collins and you'll understand that sometimes players take a little bit of time they don't just come out of college and become great..
 
The surprising news is both Malik Hooker and Shavon Revel appear to be playing. Revel dodged a major bullet it seems.
Well at this point no one's 100% in this league there's a lot of really full nagging injuries on everybody's injury reports weekly guys are out The good thing is they're not out for the year we have not lost a player for the year yet We should get almost all of them back by the Buccaneers game Maybe except for one I think Thompson..

So yes he may be fine enough to play that doesn't mean he's 100 percent it just means he's good enough to play which you should play if you're good enough to play that's what you're paid for...
 
I dont cheer or hope for injuries, but this guys missing a ton of time is like clock work.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,058
Messages
14,660,152
Members
24,227
Latest member
Bonny_shay
Back
Top