Overshown's availability

No he is not.........look for Jerry to sign him to a modest/low ball contract. My guess would be 2-3 years $5-7M per year, but I could be way off.
..yep, that could happen too. But OVershown might want cheddar, especially if opportunity knocks. good luck.
 
images


This does not remind me of Jerry or Stephen Jones....
Chuck is holding a Lemon in that photo...
 

Just dreadful. Makes Sean Lee look like Cal Ripken. I still read fans anticipating his return to upgrade the starting lineup and I just don't get it. He is a waste of time and won't be back next year. (Shout out to Christian Parker for choosing him for the green dot)

Who knew this wasn't the right way to pick a player?



What a circus.

Get ready.

Hes going to get the extension while injured because he will be cheaper.

Proof Jerry knows what hes doing.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,234
Messages
14,673,993
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top