Overstock.com

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Just a little advice to anyone that ever needs to buy anything . . . check out this website.

It's great.

I just bought a $600 leather jacket for $139.

I'm also going to get my next digital camera from them, as they have great deals.

I bought a 100 watch for $29.00 before too, and was satisfied with the transaction.

Check it out . . .

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Midswat said:
Just a little advice to anyone that ever needs to buy anything . . . check out this website.

It's great.

I just bought a $600 leather jacket for $139.

I'm also going to get my next digital camera from them, as they have great deals.

I bought a 100 watch for $29.00 before too, and was satisfied with the transaction.

Check it out . . .

I hope my wife does not find this place :eek:

So you got good service, quick delivery and no problems so far from the website?

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I hope my wife does not find this place :eek:

So you got good service, quick delivery and no problems so far from the website?

No problems whatsoever.

I had the watch within a week, and the jacket should be here between 3-5 days on only $1 shipping . . .

Don't tell your wife about this site, but do all your shopping for her on it . . .

You'll get lots of love for a 500 necklace you only paid 35 for . . .

No one has to know . . .

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will have to check it out when I get home.

I have been pretty lucky ordering over the net, no bad exp so far.

Thanks for the heads up on the site. :cool:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I have bought things from them as well... great site...

They are apparently about to take on eBay in the auction world...

This will be the first real challenger to eBay... should be interesting...

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I have bought things from them as well... great site...

They are apparently about to take on eBay in the auction world...

This will be the first real challenger to eBay... should be interesting...

I'll take eBay and the TKO by the third round. Either that, or Overstock.com gets disqualified for an ugly ear "byte-ing" incident in the fourth, not sure which!?!

:p

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
I'd like the buy the chick from the Overstock.com commercials... man, she is a hottie!!! Her name is Sabine Ehrenfeld.. man she is hot!!!

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
I'd like the buy the chick from the Overstock.com commercials... man, she is a hottie!!! Her name is Sabine Ehrenfeld.. man she is hot!!!

STALKER ALERT... STALKER ALERT.... DANGER, DANGER!!!

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
STALKER ALERT... STALKER ALERT.... DANGER, DANGER!!!

Shhhhh.... you don't say anything to her about me... and I won't say anything to Roseanne about you... Deal?? :D

Reaction score
I've bought at least 10 things from Overstock in the last two years and have never had a problem of any kind. Good products, great prices, & fast service.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I've bought from overstock.com. Sony Mavica digital camera... retail 495.00.. got it for 110.00 on overstock.. fast delivery and customer service... camera worked great until it was stolen by a supposed friend packing up my house when I had gotten transferred to Ft. Worth last year...

Great place to Christmas shop too.... Oh and BP... I'll be sure to let your wife in on the secret.. Us girls gotta stick together when it comes to shopping and saving money for more shopping...:D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
I've bought from overstock.com. Sony Mavica digital camera... retail 495.00.. got it for 110.00 on overstock.. fast delivery and customer service... camera worked great until it was stolen by a supposed friend packing up my house when I had gotten transferred to Ft. Worth last year...

Great place to Christmas shop too.... Oh and BP... I'll be sure to let your wife in on the secret.. Us girls gotta stick together when it comes to shopping and saving money for more shopping...:D

I am afraid she will see the jewelry.

She already has the MR T starter kit in gold. :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
I've had no problems with these guys. Used them on a few occasions.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Got a good deal on a refurb home theater from them.

Stay away from the laptops though; their prices are laughable even if some of them are IBM.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am afraid she will see the jewelry.

She already has the MR T starter kit in gold. :D

I have that same starter kit... now I'm working on the P. Diddy kit... should I give your wife a call about that kit... It's choc full of precious stones.... :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
I have that same starter kit... now I'm working on the P. Diddy kit... should I give your wife a call about that kit... It's choc full of precious stones.... :D

She likes gold...not platinum.

She says platinum looks too much like silver lol.

She has one of those really wide 10-12mm herringbone necklaces.

She has a boat load of jewelry....but that is what she likes so every year I try to get her something....She gets me plenty of stuff I like so I have to return the favor. :cool:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

She has a boat load of jewelry....but that is what she likes so every year I try to get her something....She gets me plenty of stuff I like so I have to return the favor. :cool:

She's lookin' good BP... although she could use a bit more bling bling... perhaps some gold hair combs...

middle_darlin.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
She's lookin' good BP... although she could use a bit more bling bling... perhaps some gold hair combs...

middle_darlin.jpg

:eek:

If I have nightmares...I am going to make you pay. :p

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

middle_darlin.jpg

Some things just need to be "poster" sized.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I'm the opposite. I love silver and platinum and I'm not so crazy about gold unless it is white gold. The only piece of yellow gold jewelry I have and wear daily is the mothers ring that was designed for me about 5 yrs ago....

I'm a medium complexion and yellow gold doesn't look good on me... silver colored anything makes me look darker and stands out better....