Overton being overlooked?

Brother there's no need to start off like that. There's about 20 here that I totally respect because you all are fair minded fans, with no agenda other than you all want to win.

Ranching, after the loss to the Ravens spoke his mind. One said something like "Find another team" "Hater" like they say Rockport always does to fans who complain all the time. It's stupid that they can't see the difference in the criticism from you and Ranching, and from others here who NEVER have a good thing to say about our team, even after a win.

I wish you, Ranching and those other fair-minded fans would speak up because it's more believable, imo. We (fair-minded fans) know the difference between your criticism and the criticism from those lunatics who hang out under the bridge here who stay quiet after a win but come out in full force when we lose.

Now to your thoughts here. I think we're showing some improvement. Parker is new to this; he's working with new players, and several are rookies too, and some of those players never played in the type of scheme Parker is running. I'm only a coach coach/GM, but I think D is starting to show signs of life. I think you said in another thread that we only need to be around 20th in league. I agree and that's very reasonable to think we can get to that. Long as our offense keeps us in games until the defense gets to that ranking, we have a shot.
The sad part is the bridge people are a very small number. They're simply loud, when they and Rocky's crowd start spewing nonsense it just gets stupid, especially when they start including your fair-minded fans in their BS.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,218
Messages
14,673,360
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top