Owens Brushes off Douglas

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Aren't you glad that we don't have a player like this playing for the boys?
---
Eagles | Owens Brushes off Douglas
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:01:10 -0700

Ashley Fox, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens was kneeling away from the fray, quiet and alone at practice Tuesday, August 2, when DE Hugh Douglas approached him. Douglas essentially extended his hand to Owens. Owens hardly looked at Douglas as he got up and walked away, leaving the brushed-off Douglas less than happy. "I was just trying to be nice," Douglas said later, after LB Jeremiah Trotter calmed him down, told him to give Owens some time, and promised to talk to the disgruntled wide receiver. "He's in a situation where he's trying to get something done, so he's probably a little upset. In a situation like that, I think the best thing to do is give him some space and let him work it out."

"Where's Joe [Banner]?" Douglas said to no one in particular. "I want to renegotiate for a package of Milk Duds and a box of crackers. And if I don't get it, I'm leaving camp."

jman

Reaction score
"Where's Joe [Banner]?" Douglas said to no one in particular. "I want to renegotiate for a package of Milk Duds and a box of crackers. And if I don't get it, I'm leaving camp."

LOL...that's funny!!!

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
TO is a lonely guy, the ESPN feature on him a while back when he was with the Niners was very interesting. Shed a lot of insight on where he's coming from. I don't particularly like him but I think he's an interesting story.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:laugh1: :laugh2: :bow:

jsond

Reaction score
That is pretty pathetic of TO but guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything he does now.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Aren't you glad that we don't have a player like this playing for the boys?
---
Eagles | Owens Brushes off Douglas
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:01:10 -0700

Just do after the donuts. Reid has that all tied up. :laugh2:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
didn't douglass holdout a couple of years ago?

jsond

Reaction score
just saw his interview with Irving Fryar on total access. I loved it when Fryar asked if he would give 100% considering he isn't happy w/ his contract situation. TO replied to say "all that matters is that I am here". Not to mention it seems he has completely ignored a few teammates. I am sure all will be forgiven when he catches that 1st TD. But to this point I am loving it and hope he does become a major distraction to the point it affects the play of the offense this year.

Cowchick

Reaction score
That is really a mean thing to do to your teammate. The a$$hole is lucky the team is not standing in line to punch his lights out!