Owens meets with Broncos officials... No Cowboys?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
****** guys it's as if you're picking a stance and are too prideful to back away

TELL ME what sort of good it did us as of NOW to play Idiotverde during blowouts while paying the young Romo and Henson millions collectively. What do we know about them now? nothing. what do we know about Hairyballsverde? who cares, he's 43 and out of the league

suggestion:

get a piece of paper, write down Vinny Testeverde on it, and then throw it into an open flame

it'll help, believe me :toast:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
****** guys it's as if you're picking a stance and are too prideful to back away

TELL ME what sort of good it did us as of NOW to play Idiotverde during blowouts while paying the young Romo and Henson millions collectively. What do we know about them now? nothing. what do we know about Hairyballsverde? who cares, he's 43 and out of the league

we are to prideful to give up? Umm its you still obsessing over something from 2 seasons ago

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
suggestion:

get a piece of paper, write down Vinny Testeverde on it, and then throw it into an open flame

it'll help, believe me :toast:

:bow: :laugh2:, good call

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
LOL The Eagles gave him over 10 million dollars for 2 seasons and he was scheduled for another 8 this year. So 18 mill in 3 years is cheap?

And Westbrook got a 25 million contract with between 9-10 mill bonus yeah sure lowballed him

TO has destroyed 2 teams not just Philly. So what was his excuse in San Fran? were the cheap too?

Philly maybe wasn't cheap, but living in teh Bay through the demise of that franchise, i can tell you, with many of my friends being avid 49er fans, that the 49ers are damn cheap. John York was interested in turning a profit, and had no knowledge of football. 49ers have a very faithful fan base, and they were making money, but he damn near ran that franchise into the ground.

Believe me, SF was cheap.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
There is a better chance of this woman....http://i6.***BLOCKED***/albums/y245/blindzebra/crystal1_calendar06_300.jpg

being the mother of my children then TO ever being a Cowboy.

It's a pipe dream, so put down the pipe, because it's not going to happen.:wink2:

So.... how many kids are you guys having??? Because there IS a chance that TO becomes a Cowboy. It is NOT a slam dunk that he will not be in a Cowboys Uniform next year.

wileedog

Reaction score
If T.O. didn't like playing with McNabb, he's going to love Jake Plummer and Denver's "run the ball 600 times a season" offense.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
There is a better chance of this woman....http://i6.***BLOCKED***/albums/y245/blindzebra/crystal1_calendar06_300.jpg

It's a pipe dream, so put down the pipe, because it's not going to happen.:wink2:

The picture of this girl and the words "Pipe Dream" made me laugh. All for the wrong reasons.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
Too bad he's not meeting with the Commanders so he can destroy another rival franchise.
:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2:

Maybe JJ can pay TO to go to the Skins.

superpunk

Reaction score
blindzebra said:

http://img83.*************/img83/9399/seal5mq.jpg

MrPhil

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey, that's my wife!! where'd you get that?!!!

;)

Thats my girlfriend and I didn't know that she was married! :laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

What matters is what Parcells knows about them. Obviously, he knows something we don't. He also knows, that throwing an inexperienced QB to the wolves, in a game that means absolutely nothing, is going to tell him NOTHING that he can't already see in practice. So, it's pointless, without point, lacking a point, there is no point to it......get the point? :)

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
name one way in which T.O. is a thug

I'd like you to try... go ahead and waste your time trying to try

his record is as clean as a whistle

sure, he's a character on the field...

but he's a competitor and brings it on Sundays (haven't I heard Parcells say something similar about a certain Keyshawn Johnson)

I second that:laugh1: