Owens question??

Spectre

Reaction score
who cares what Owens thinks?
If he has a problem with it, that's being selfish and not considering what's best for his team.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't see why Owens would ever think this is a bad thing. He hasn't had a legit #2 WR opposite of him since he was with Jerry Rice VERY early in his career. This is something that Owens is going to embrace and be thrilled with.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This trade really benefits TO the most for this season. The team already has the offense in place so RW will have a secondary role. Next year I'd expect more plays for RW.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't think TO has ever acted up because he had another great receiver opposite him. Remember that TO is explosive, and if he gets the ball in his hands, no one (outside of Steve Smith) is more deadly.

You CAN'T DOUBLE TO/WITTEN/ROY WILLIAMS, and no way in hell can you play single coverage on any of those players.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
well let's see

TO has a chance to improve his numbers

yeah, I think TO likes this move

he hasn't done squat for 3 weeks because noone is taking the heat off him

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
He's gonna get the ball less than 3 times a game (which is what's been happening)? Uh, OK.

BTW, Owens was the #2 opposite Jerry Rice for a few years, in case you forgot.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
He'll be fine. This isn't San Fran or Philly, in Dallas if he hollers, it's just echos. The star shines brightest! And with being a lifelong Irvin fan, he knows as well as any what an Alvin Harper once did for his idol.

Roy Williams = Alvin Harper

Now TO really can become Irvin.