Owens Spitting Truth About Romo

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why isn't Owen's tossing McRib under the bus? They couldn't stand each other and McRib choked in the SB with him. Inquiry minds want to know T.O.! :laugh:
Because McChunky isn't relevant.

I wonder if Romo will talk about Owens' drops and smiling as he walked back to the huddle?

rags747

Reaction score
Actually Owens threw McNabb under the bus pretty much right after the SB. McNabb couldn’t stand Owens and all of his associated bs. Let’s all watch what Owens next gig is, it will be like watching a train wreck...He needs the Benjamins...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Off-topic question.

Reality television shows are a dime a dozen. I have noticed some of the longest running reality shows has some of the most off-beat characters imaginable.

I did some googling. How is it Keeping Up With The Kardashians is still around after 15 seasons but Owens' show tapped out after only three seasons?

I do not understand reality television.

/mini-rant
Boobs.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
You know what I'm thankful for? We don't have to listen to TO or Deion Sanders talk, yap, crow or open their pie hole once during the SB. That almost makes up for the Patriots playing in another:laugh:

Them

Reaction score
...T.O dropped a lot of balls on Romo over the years......so there!;)

shabazz

Reaction score

I wonder if Romo will talk about Owens' drops and smiling as he walked back to the huddle?

Cmon coach, I know The Dunkster has put on a few pounds lately and is sure to blow up like a tick eventually, but I’m not sure we can call him McChunky quite yet. He closer to Mayor McCheese at this point but just give him time. jeez, his head is probably bigger than his pillow

erod

Reaction score
TO's search for relevance gets increasingly more sad by the day. Expect another "failed drug overdose" any day now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Ha,taking into account, COUCHCOACH,as to how Romo declined to speak on behalf of T.O's" it's a football life" ?(which I'd just recently learned about from reading participating posts in this thread) is extremely telling,seeing as how a footballish deity such as Romo, had zero of memorial accolades to impart concerning that specific players past on& off the field of footballish type exploits,,,

*Man, after studied thought, of all of about two seconds upon reading about that "Romo Refusal", I was busting up :lmao:LMAO:lmao:
"
To talk about a major DISS? in the world of casted or inadvertently implied DISS'S? ,the T.R. towards T.O.'s is easily in the EPIC CLASS:lmao2:

Last edited: