Owens to be released Thursday

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
From all reports I'm hearing TO will be released the 5th day after the start of the leagues new year. That would be March 11th now.

I'm sure they'll hold him back and try trading the guy. If not, I'm betting they'll hold him till the last minute, so teams interested would have to wait in the early days of FA. After what he did last year, I'm sure they want to extract all the punishment they can, while they can.

I hope we don't sign him. We don't need cancer, and once we're infected its just a matter of time before it spread.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Seeing all this TO talk makes me feel like a passenger on the Titanic as the captain says don’t worry it is just a little ice, nothing to worry about. :laugh2:

HEY! : )

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
No offense intended. :laugh2:

i was just sitting there minding my own business and WHAM - some ship hits me and i'm forever the bad guy. maybe no one's noticed, but it's awful hard for me to go shovin myself out of the way of huge ships... >g<

Doomsday101

Reaction score
iceberg said:
i was just sitting there minding my own business and WHAM - some ship hits me and i'm forever the bad guy. maybe no one's noticed, but it's awful hard for me to go shovin myself out of the way of huge ships... >g<

Personally I think you would look better in a glass of bourbon.:lmao:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
oh that burns...ya got a much shorter lifespan in alcohol. : )

Doomsday101

Reaction score
iceberg said:
oh that burns...ya got a much shorter lifespan in alcohol. : )

It is not the quantity of life but the quality of life that counts.:laugh2: