Owens to be released Thursday

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
It probably won't happen until Monday because of the extended release period implemented today, and I think the Eagles will wait until the last minute to get someone to trade for him. So until then, YoMick and I will will just have to wait to buy our Owens Cowboy jersey.

:D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
It probably won't happen until Monday because of the extended release period implemented today, and I think the Eagles will wait until the last minute to get someone to trade for him. So until then, YoMick and I will will just have to wait to buy our Owens Cowboy jersey.

:D

Could you imagine if the skins traded for Owens just so he could pull a Ravens on them
:laugh2:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Could you imagine if the skins traded for Owens just so he could pull a Ravens on them

That would be hilarious...no way Owens goes there because they are already scrappin their way out of cap debt as is....

ghst187

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I noticed you didnt have a pro or con movement for T.O. ?

against the punk.

CWSTLG: Can We Still Trade LaRoi Glover?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
YoMick said:
I'd be fine with it as long as he only comes to Dallas as a visitor with some other team.

nathanlt

Reaction score
menace said:
It is funny to hear you guys talk about getting TO. I remember reading you guys always bash TO for the stunts that he would pull. I remember when he disrespected you guys in your own stadium when he was with the 49ers (standing in the middle of the star). You guys seem to forget that the man has single handely destroyed two team lockerooms. This is the man you want on your team! Pathetic.

I will no longer watch the Cowboys if T.O. is on the roster.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TO will not be cut until March 8.

Eagles report: Notes, quotes March 1, 2006
The Sports Xchange
Notes, quotes · Strategy and personnel · Inside slant

--The likelihood of the Eagles getting anything for wide receiver Terrell Owens appears slim. They were hoping to trade him, but with the Eagles expected to release him on March 8 when he's due $7.5 million in bonuses, there is little interest.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I will no longer watch the Cowboys if T.O. is on the roster.

Just out of curiosity, what are you hoping to prove by not watching the Cowboys if Ownes becomes a member? I am pretty sure you won't be hurting the the Cowboys feelings/

:confused:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
iceberg said:
oh - that's gonna leave a mark.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

i could be way off base here - but it's hard to imagine the "TO-haters union" wouldn't disband promptly after his first TD in a cowboys uni... which could easily (nay... probably) occur inside the first 10 minutes of game #1.

i'm for "that" which helps the cowboys win football games. and whatever that turns out to be - i'll defer to combined wisdom and savvy of BP and JJ. if it's owens... i'll be amped for opening day just like always. so will you. all of you.

let's always strive to be honest here.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

i could be way off base here - but it's hard to imagine the "TO-haters union" wouldn't disband promptly after his first TD in a cowboys uni... which could easily (nay... probably) occur inside the first 10 minutes of game #1.

i'm for "that" which helps the cowboys win football games. and whatever that turns out to be - i'll defer to combined wisdom and savvy of BP and JJ. if it's owens... i'll be amped for opening day just like always. so will you. all of you.

let's always strive to be honest here.

in all honesty, i don't want him. he's been a pain in the arse to EVERY team he's played for TO THE POINT the TD's he's scored didn't matter - they still tossed him out on his arse.

WHY would that be different just because he was a cowboy? would he suddenly grow out of his ID syndrome and realize he's a great player on a TEAM or will it stop after GREAT PLAYER? odds are, it will stop and he won't give a damn about you, me, the stadium, the history...

one thing "history" has shown us is TO only cares about TO. while we're striving to be honest here let's remember that and quit pretending some magical makeover would occur to him as soon as he put on the "silver star".

TO is TO and in the end he's just as disruptive to his own team as he is to the teams he *does* tear up. we've only got 1 more realistic shot at this WIN NOW garbage and TO - history has shown - will hurt more than help in the end.

you don't have a lot of room for error in a WIN NOW scenario. let's not invite the biggest error out there and again, pretend he'll become a good guy - just for us.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
iceberg said:
in all honesty, i don't want him. he's been a pain in the arse to EVERY team he's played for TO THE POINT the TD's he's scored didn't matter - they still tossed him out on his arse.

WHY would that be different just because he was a cowboy? would he suddenly grow out of his ID syndrome and realize he's a great player on a TEAM or will it stop after GREAT PLAYER? odds are, it will stop and he won't give a damn about you, me, the stadium, the history...

one thing "history" has shown us is TO only cares about TO. while we're striving to be honest here let's remember that and quit pretending some magical makeover would occur to him as soon as he put on the "silver star".

TO is TO and in the end he's just as disruptive to his own team as he is to the teams he *does* tear up. we've only got 1 more realistic shot at this WIN NOW garbage and TO - history has shown - will hurt more than help in the end.

you don't have a lot of room for error in a WIN NOW scenario. let's not invite the biggest error out there and again, pretend he'll become a good guy - just for us.

Stop trying to bring reality (not our admin) in to this. As soon as he signs here Parcells will turn him in to an alter boy :rolleyes:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score

If he's signed and he does score I'll be the first to say way to go Bledsoe and that's it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
If he's signed and he does score I'll be the first to say way to go Bledsoe and that's it.

*I* would cheer for bledsoe LONG BEFORE TO.

bledsoes biggest crime is probably the "super duper drew crew" of "fans" who can't **** about him and shove any stat they can to prove drew is the end all be all in football. hardly his fault but all over-dramatisized man love sure does make the average fan come to hate the man.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Seeing all this TO talk makes me feel like a passenger on the Titanic as the captain says don’t worry it is just a little ice, nothing to worry about. :laugh2: