Owens' value to this team...

Boysboy

Reaction score
With SO many threads on why we lost, whether it's Romo going to Cabo or Wade being too laxed and not getting out that chain and whip or Crayton's buttered popcorn in his mouth oozing its way to his hands or Garrett/Sparano deciding to take their own weekend ventures on their days off or this team believed their own clippings and lost their focus or blah, blah, blah........

What seems to have been missing here is Owens' presence to this team has been HIGHLY undervalued. Sure-he's a pain in the arse, a highly me too player, gets frustrated too easily when not involved early, blah, blah, blah. But since his ankle injury, this team just HASN'T been the same, especially this offense.(we were well on our way to a 20 pt win against the Panthers until he went down, and you can tell in that Giants game he just couldn't get that burst)

Wow-after that Lions game(which we WON), there were several threads started by a number of posters(i.e. Gimmetheball, Rampage, Everlastingxxx, etc) how "The OLD scowling, cancerous TO was coming out and that our season was coming to a train wreck soon".

Like we said-for those that wanted Owens kicked out of Dallas-you got your wish!:mad:

1fisher

Reaction score
Like we said-for those that wanted Owens kicked out of Dallas-you got your wish

:huh: are you referring to the "old" TO?

kicked out? when did that happen?

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
1fisher;1910846 said:
Like we said-for those that wanted Owens kicked out of Dallas-you got your wish

:huh: are you referring to the "old" TO?

kicked out? when did that happen?

I think he meant that we got to see what the Dallas offense would look like minus T.O. (or at least, a less effective T.O.).

The Results: not pretty

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
superpunk;1911044 said:
http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d2/superpunk2884/zonignog.gif

thats_racist.gif

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I think maybe he was telling all who wanted T.O. out can now see what we would look like without him....:cool:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
skinzgonnakill;1911305 said:
TOs not a bad player hes just got a crap load of attitude.

coming from a fan of a team with Santana Moss, had Sean Taylor and has Marcus Washington, that isn't saying much

skinzgonnakill

Reaction score
i think sean cracked TOs *** every time TO caught the ball. And you should respect sean....hes dead.

skinzgonnakill

Reaction score
im not trying to start "beef" with you or anything. but all im saying is you should respect someone that is dead.