Owens' value to this team...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
skinzgonnakill;1911632 said:
it's not that ill be offended, its just that it will probably be a waist of my time.

superpunk;1911641 said:
Waist.jpg

:lmao2: This board is such great comic relief in the evenings after a good day of work.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
skinzgonnakill;1912189 said:
just tell me one thing....
why did TO CRY after the game when he was getting really pissed off at Romo in the game. that shows that He doesn't have very much character, or maybe even no respect for his teammates.
regarding your sig

owens=hof wr and one of the greatest all time at his position.
washington=just a good player at best

gazmc_06

Reaction score
skinzgonnakill;1912189 said:
just tell me one thing....
why did TO CRY after the game when he was getting really pissed off at Romo in the game. that shows that He doesn't have very much character, or maybe even no respect for his teammates.

Do you want him to complan and get at Romo during the game? letting a guy play and not adding any pressure to an already high-pressure situation is being a good team-mate. After the game he was crushed like the rest of us, not during it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I don't think anyone who wanted/wants TO out of Dallas wanted him replaced with young, inexperienced WRs and an injured Terry Glenn. They obviously know TO is a top notch receiver and Dallas would have to go out and find some kind of adequate replacement if they ever did release him. No Cowboys fan ever wanted to see Dallas play a game with Crayton as the top receiver. And that is if TO never signed with Dallas in the first place.