Oxnard Training Camp Newbie - Looking For Info

Cali4niaSon

Reaction score
How Bout Them Cowboys!!!

So my family and I are headed out to Oxnard this weekend and we'd greatly appreciate and tips to make the most out of it. It's myself, my wife and 3 kids (16, 5 & 4). We will be there late Friday morning through Sunday afternoon and are planning on attending the Saturday practice. The entire family is very excited to be going & I'd love to make it a great experience for years to come.

So far we understand and could use a little clarity:
  1. It is worth getting there earlier to meander (around 11:30 or so), but should we get there earlier?
  2. There is a kid's zone for when the lil' ones are over watching practice.
  3. It's worth paying the $20 for the club, is this per person or family?
  4. Where the cameras are set up is where you want to plant yourself. When is a good time to do so?
What we'd like to know:
  1. Is the VIP option worth it at $300? Is this per person or family?
  2. Any tips on getting autographs & photos ops?
  3. Better viewing options?
  4. Any tips?
  5. Anything new for 2015 I may not have read yet?
We greatly appreciate your input & your time!!! Go Boys!!!

sosoneworleans

Reaction score
1. Yes you should get there early because if fills up very quickly and even when you get there at that time they still might have a line of people waiting to get in. I believe the parking gates open up for 10 or 10:30
2. The $20 is worth it, but unfortunately its per person not for the family so you and your wife would need to get the membership.
3. Yeah the cameras are on the side by the bleachers thats where they do more of their team things together so its a good place to see the offense vs. defense
4. The $300 is worth it, but I'm not clear on if thats per person or for family

Cali4niaSon

Reaction score
2. The $20 is worth it, but unfortunately its per person not for the family so you and your wife would need to get the membership.
4. The $300 is worth it, but I'm not clear on if thats per person or for family

Thank you for the feedback!!! Okay, so multiple memberships are required. Do you believe the kids get to go in with the parents then?

I'd love to do the VIP, at $3-600 it may be worth a consideration, but at $1,500 I wouldn't even consider it.

sosoneworleans

Reaction score
Yeah I would imagine that the kids would not need one, just for the simple fact that the membership is for like shopping and how many kids you know shop without their parents permission.