Pac Championship game looks to be a good one

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huskies vs Ducks.
Huskies beat the Ducks in regular season when Penix played like he was in video game cheat mode.
Ducks and Fans seem to think they only won because of Lanning making a few bad decisions.

Many were saying the Ducks were going to win this one easily and by a fair margin.

Only one quarter down while I am posting this but looks like Washington got tired of hearing that mess and is clearly the superior team.

Of course that could change easily in the second quarter or the second half.

Like I said, looks to be a good game.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you’re a Longhorns fan, who do you want to win?
Not sure it matters.
I think whoever wins the Pac is in.

I think Longhorns would rather see Louisville beat FSU (which is not far fetched IMO)
I imagine they also want to see Bama Beat Georgia as that would make their victory over Bama weigh even more.

I do not see way that Iowa can beat Michigan. Anything is possible but I think of all the Conf Champ games this is the least likely to happen.

Winner of the Pac should be in
Winner of the Sec should be in
Winner of the B1G should be in as long as it is Michigan
Longhorns best chance, if they beat Gundynators, is if Louisville beats FSU IMO.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IF

Washington wins.
Georgia Wins
Michigan Wins
FSU wins

Might be first time in CFP history, yes I know that it is a short history, that all four go in as undefeated and conference champs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not sure it matters.
I think whoever wins the Pac is in.

I think Longhorns would rather see Louisville beat FSU (which is not far fetched IMO)
I imagine they also want to see Bama Beat Georgia as that would make their victory over Bama weigh even more.

I do not see way that Iowa can beat Michigan. Anything is possible but I think of all the Conf Champ games this is the least likely to happen.

Winner of the Pac should be in
Winner of the Sec should be in
Winner of the B1G should be in as long as it is Michigan
Longhorns best chance, if they beat Gundynators, is if Louisville beats FSU IMO.
Thank you sir!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you sir!
Your team the Longhorns?
If so...wow what a turn around for that team. Too bad they waited until just before they left the Big 12 to get it together. :cool:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Your team the Longhorns?
If so...wow what a turn around for that team. Too bad they waited until just before they left the Big 12 to get it together. :cool:
Yes, Cowboys, Longhorns, Spurs and Astros are my teams. Born and raised in South Texas.

Motorola

Reaction score
Huskies QB Pennix rolls left to often and deep - then tries to muscle the ball downfield --- throwing off his back foot to boot.

Motorola

Reaction score
Washington Huskies win the PAC-12 Championship -
and appears to have secured one of the berths in the CFP.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was an amazing game.
I could be wrong but that would seem to lock up the Heisman for Penix.

One undefeated team in the CFP.

Not sure if the rest of the Conf Champ games can live up to that one. Amazing game with all the ups and downs and lead changes you could ask for.