Pac says besides T.O. of our WRs...

juck

Reaction score
Miles is the fastest,but Amendola is very hard to cover in the slot.Pac didnt even know his name just said number 18,and Irvin said Lil Danny,yes.Pac says he works his butt off,I hope he makes this team.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
juckie;2167259 said:
Miles is the fastest,but Amendola is very hard to cover in the slot.Pac didnt even know his name just said number 18,and Irvin said Lil Danny,yes.Pac says he works his butt off,I hope he makes this team.

He didn't say Miles was fastest, but Miles to very hard to cover on Deep routes, since he doesn't show if he is going to run deep. He runs the same Deep vs Short I guess what he meant.

PosterChild

Reaction score
juckie;2167259 said:

Practically unstoppable, I bet.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2167278 said:
He didn't say Miles was fastest, but Miles to very hard to cover on Deep routes, since he doesn't show if he is going to run deep. He runs the same Deep vs Short I guess what he meant.

Jerry Rice used to do that and I don't know why more WR's don't. Jerry would sprint off the line whether he was going deep or whether he was going to break laterally or run a curl. It forced the DB to start backpeddling which gave him more room to cut.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It cracked me up when Adam couldn't think of Amendola's name. He said "#18, um, um, um...." And Michael Irvin waited a long time before he said "little Danny."

Nav22

Reaction score
He may be better than Welker ever dreamed...
Let's not go crazy... no offense. :) But I'd be thrilled if Danny ends up being anywhere close to as good as Wes Welker is.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
With Glenn gone, Amendola has a great opportunity to make the final 53.

I see it like this:

Owens
Crayton
Austin
Hurd
Stanback
Amendola

lgarcia792002

Reaction score
With Glenn gone, Amendola has a great opportunity to make the final 53.

I see it like this:

Owens
Crayton
Austin
Hurd
Stanback
Amendola <<<<<<<<<I LIKE THIS

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2167399 said:
OK I'm confused. :confused:
Well we know that Austin is the fastest WR we have at camp.

I hope that Danny makes the team. Everything I have heard makes me like him. Sure hands is something that can always help us. Texas Tech knows how to get those wide outs.

juck

Reaction score
He said besides T.O. Austin is the fastest,and impressive on deep routes.Amendola must be the real deal if Pacman who doesnt even know his name is talking him up.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
I hope he does make the team for sure. If Pac is having trouble covering him, he has to be a keeper