Pac says besides T.O. of our WRs...

cowboys2233

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2167423 said:
Well we know that Austin is the fastest WR we have at camp.

I hope that Danny makes the team. Everything I have heard makes me like him. Sure hands is something that can always help us. Texas Tech knows how to get those wide outs.

Austin might be the fastest WR not named Owens. Sorry, you put a deep ball in the air and ask these guys to go get it, Owens has a another speed on game day that few can match.

Just ask Deangelo Hall, the "supposed" NFL's fastest man.

Edit: In the first post, Pacman also said guys besides Owens. If you were writing off of that, and meant the same thing, my apologies.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If this is the case, then Miles should be looking over his shoulder. They say he is the most talented (does that just mean fastest?) Hurd is out playing him and if this guy can force teams to alter their defense to account for Danny the way teams had to alter their defense for Welker... ...like I said, Miles better be looking over his shoulder.

superpunk

Reaction score
Did anyone else listen to Newman's interview where he was talking about how he's not that flexible - and thinks if he hadn't started that stretching with Juraczek before camp he probably would have tore the groin completely?

That was interesting/shocking to me.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2167478 said:
Miles Austin will be lining up opposite of T.O.
Let's just pray for this Cowboy fans. If Austin figures it out, he will be an incredible 2nd receiver to TO. Speed is always disruptive to defenses no matter what and if Austin can just hang on to the ball in crucial situations, which I highly expect him to do, this could be a great deal for us.

On the other hand, Amendola will take atleast a year or 2 to figure it out, unless he's a rare find. I know we as fans want instant gratification, but let's be realistic about this.

I have no clue what TO's speed is, but I guarantee you it's in the 4.3s and it's evident when he's blowing buy track stars consistantly. Speed AND talent will give you an unstoppable force.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
with Glenn gone and us unlikely to use a spot on a 2nd FB this year, I would say Amendola has a good shot at making the roster.

alby

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2167288 said:
Jerry Rice used to do that and I don't know why more WR's don't. Jerry would sprint off the line whether he was going deep or whether he was going to break laterally or run a curl. It forced the DB to start backpeddling which gave him more room to cut.

Stamina.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The name "Little Danny" is already taken by the stupid idiot owner of the Skins.

Amondela deserves a better name.