Package 176/178 and your 6th

Adiba1977

Reaction score
And move back in the 4th. I don’t need 7 picks. Get me another 3 good solid players. It’s not always quantity over quality in life you big dummies!!!!! I blame Stephen. He’s the problem and making the Cowboys even worse.

all I need is best tight end / lb and rb. Kicker I sign Undrafted one and free agent to compete. Then free agency also get best backup dt/ol still available with money we just got sitting around.

Last edited:

DanA

Reaction score
I wouldn't hate it. Not sure we need the RB this year but agree with the TE and LB. Personally, I would probably go for a guy like Tom (OC and versatile O-line player) over the RB but I have a fair bit of love for Pollard, Dowdle, and Shewo as backup and while I am on board with replacing Zeke when contractually viable, I don't think it necessarily has to happen this season.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I don't love the idea and I doubt the team would love it. Stephen made comments to the effect that the talent is probably a bit thinner than most years on Day 2 but deeper than most years on Day 3, so they probably think they have something valuable in those 4 5th rounders.

One or both of Kolar and Otton are likely to be there at 129. If not, a guy like James Mitchell, who can both block and catch (more like Otton than Kolar, in other words), can be had in the 5th round. There's no need to trade up.

LB has been picked over a bit at this point. There are a few nice pieces left (including S/LB tweeners like Domann) but nobody worth trading up for.

Make the picks and take advantage of the supposedly unusual Day 3 quality.