Packers and Chargers suck

dfense

Reaction score
At least the Chargers are consistent this year in underachieving.

But the Pack gives up that pass to Smith at the end. With hardly any time left, shouldn't you double Smith? duh?

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Chargers lack coaching..

Packers got rid of a H.O.F. QB and their defense overachieved last year.

DatNguyen59

Reaction score
Rodgers did pretty good, but it was packers defense and special teams that lost it for them. They let Steve Smith burn them on two long passes that moved the Panthers inside the 5 yard line.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
dfense;2454338 said:
At least the Chargers are consistent this year in underachieving.

But the Pack gives up that pass to Smith at the end. With hardly any time left, shouldn't you double Smith? duh?

That's good because i despise the chargers!! :star:

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
So much for my Carolina will not make the playoffs prediction. I can't believe that happened. Charles Woodson got roasted by Steve Smith. I can believe that happened, but Green Bay had the ball right on the one yard line.

Thanks San Diego.

San Diego-- Super Suckers.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Real1st;2454345 said:
Chargers lack coaching..

Packers got rid of a H.O.F. QB and their defense overachieved last year.

The Packers are also short-handed on D-they lost Cullin Jenkins and Al Harris for the year. Sure, Harris is hugely overrated, but you can't underestimate a guy who knows their scheme well. Plus the Packers were STUPID to NOT draft a DB in the 2nd round...instead, they decided to draft ANOTHER WR and a QB.

Agreed about the Chargers

RoadRunner

Reaction score
The Chargers have mailed it in and quit on norv. I doubt he stays the coach. Maybe Norv would be better off coaching a big time college program.

Boysboy

Reaction score
41gy#;2454579 said:
So much for my Carolina will not make the playoff prediction. I can't believe that happened. Charles Woodson got roasted by Steve Smith. I can believe that happened, but Green Bay had the ball right on the one yard line.

Thanks San Diego.

San Diego-- Super Suckers.

Look on the bright side-the Eagles are going to get a pretty low #1 from Carolina's pick next year. That's too bad b/c Tra Thomas, Runyan, and Dawkins will likely hang it up, and they're going to have some glaring holes to fill.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2454588 said:
The Chargers have mailed it in and quit on norv. I doubt he stays the coach. Maybe Norv would be better off coaching a big time college program.

Aj already said, norv will be back next season.. hahah oh how i love that!! there are tons of charger fans here were i live, that love to talk alot of smack, about there overrated team.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Boysboy;2454591 said:
Look on the bright side-the Eagles are going to get a pretty low #1 from Carolina's pick next year. That's too bad b/c Tra Thomas, Runyan, and Dawkins will likely hang it up, and they're going to have some glaring holes to fill.

That is a good point.

Boysboy

Reaction score
T.O81;2454595 said:
Aj already said, norv will be back next season.. hahah oh how i love that!! there are tons of charger fans here were i live, that love to talk alot of smack, about there overrated team.

That's b/c he doesn't have the humility to ADMIT he's wrong.:lmao2:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Add the Saints to your list of teams that suck. How the hell does Jeff Garcia go 9/23 passing and still win the game for the Bucs?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Packers over achieved last year and Norv Turner is a disaster as a head coach, AWFUL.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2454739 said:
Add the Saints to your list of teams that suck. How the hell does Jeff Garcia go 9/23 passing and still win the game for the Bucs?

Because Reggie Bush was back and contributed 3 carries for 0 yards.

Boysboy

Reaction score
joseephuss;2454823 said:
Because Reggie Bush was back and contributed 3 carries for 0 yards.

Now tell me again why so many Zoners here wanted Sean Payton as HC? Did you see his autrocious playing on 3rd and 1? I mean you just simply run it up the gut, but instead, he calls outside runs to Reggie Bush?:laugh2:

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
What's happening to the Packers is funny. The collapse. The delusion. It's worse then us hiring an ex-Giant coach to lead us and the immediate expulsion of Emmitt without as much as even an interview followed by the propulsion of a Quincy Carter to be our QB. I can't wait to see what these brainiacs McCarthy and Thompson do this next off-season. And I guess now we see the reason why Brett was so unsettled the past couple of years in GB awaiting his rebirth somewhere else, or the lengths he would go to achieve it. McCarthy and Thompson are jokes, which is half the Packer-faithful AND myself saying it.

But what I love most about all of this, is the disappearance from the National spotlight they've suffered since the discarding of Favre. As if they and their fans thought there was another reason for them being in it the last decade and a half. Now they're nothing, little girls left in the closet alone.

:lmao2: