Packers| Billy Cundiff Looks To Fill Longwell's Shoes

Hiero

Reaction score
ya weaklegged cundiff is gonna kick outdoors in lambeau. good luck.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Haha, if you read a team's website then every player they have is either a solid veteran or a high-potential up and comer. Apparently Cundiff is both.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
That signing should be enough to convince Favre to retire. The Packers are going nowhere but down.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
THUMPER said:
That signing should be enough to convince Favre to retire. The Packers are going nowhere but down.
That couldn't happen soon enough.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
What a strange season this is going to be.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
This is the signing Farve is waiting for......guess the QB is BACK!

Dallas31

Reaction score
a sucky team gets a sucky kicker....

sounds like the perfect marriage to me...

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It will be our luck he turns in to an All Pro kicker :D

If he does, good for him. However, I still dont' think that he has his head on straight yet though. He totally shattered his confindence last season. And GB fans are 10x more A) Rabid and B) Jerkish than Cowboys fans. :laugh2:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Funxva said:
If he does, good for him. However, I still dont' think that he has his head on straight yet though. He totally shattered his confindence last season. And GB fans are 10x more A) Rabid and B) Jerkish than Cowboys fans. :laugh2:

Cundiff won't last the season up there.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Funxva said:

I don't know. The Green Bay fans seemed to accept the franchise being sucky for 20 years after Lombardi left and before Holmgren arrived. They also seem to accept Favre struggling the last few years.

spindoc

Reaction score
The injury had to hurt his performance last year ...body and mind. I wish him well. I would rather root for a good guy/bad player than a bad guy/good player.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
To go from Longwell...To maybe we'll sign Vinatieri...to Cundiff...

If I was a Packer fan...that wouldn't make me feel good in the least!

calico

Reaction score
Wow...just...wow. :lmao:

Suddenly, Cundiff was a sought after free agent that "chose" Green Bay after turning down another team.

Sure he made a 56 yarder...but he also missed 30 yard chip shots that cost the Cowboys games.

Enjoy your new signing Pack fans.

I can't wait for Favre to retire and Green Bay will fade back to obscurity for the next 20 years.