Packers Fire Another Coach

joseephuss

Reaction score
I agree. If Twitter weren't around then he wouldn't have tweeted and therefore would still have a job.

GenoT

Reaction score
I agree. If Twitter weren't around then he wouldn't have tweeted and therefore would still have a job.
It isn’t about Twitter; he could’ve said the same thing in a radio, TV or print interview and he woulda been fired just the same.

Moss chose to post that tweet of his own free will. He made his choice and now must accept the consequence.

That’s called being accountable.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:MEANWHILE IN 'ORLEANS
a46027ec01a8612274dd6f4ae1758dba--funny-football-pics-football-memes.jpg

joseephuss

Reaction score
It isn’t about Twitter; he could’ve said the same thing in a radio, TV or print interview and he woulda been fired just the same.

Moss chose to post that tweet of his own free will. He made his choice and now must accept the consequence.

Obviously. I wasn't being serious. I found his #thankstwitter to be comical.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It amazes me how people that dumb are employed in the NFL. He calls out the franchise's QB on Twitter and then blames Twitter when he gets fired. WOW

jrumann59

Reaction score

Something the newer generation knows nothing about. Waiting for the Freedom of Speech argument....