Packers injury updates

tunahelper

Reaction score
This is McCarthy’s revenge game… he will make life miserable for Rodgers and I think Dallas wins easily— regardless of who suits up for GB.
Afterwards when MM is all alone with only his cheeseburger to keep him company, he will hate himself for demolishing GB. He won't sleep well for months as he sobs himself to sleep.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Afterwards when MM is all alone with only his cheeseburger to keep him company, he will hate himself for demolishing GB. He won't sleep well for months as he sobs himself to sleep.

I think there will definitely be post-game cheeseburgers and chicken wings involved, but it’s more likely that he will pass out asleep greased up, gassy, and with a smile on his face vs crying lol

Portnoy1

Reaction score
This could also be a get right game for Green bay as well. They have dominated Dallas and if they win, it means they still got a little something left. If they lose and lose badly I think it will be franchise changing. Rodgers retiring at the end of season or Lefluer on the hot seat possibly

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember Jones scoring five touchdowns, then rubbing it in. Time for some payback

e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_text.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/updates-november-2022

Updates: Williams, Malik Hooker 'Good to Go' vs. GB
Hooker is a player when he is healthy, I like that we can afford a few dings in our secondary and easily replace their production.
If any part of this team qualifies for being solid entering post season play, this Cowboys secondary is deep enough to take some hits, and we have only endured 1 season ender with Lewis.
This entire defense is getting better by the week, but the back 7 has depth like we haven't had in decades, maybe as long as I have been paying attention.
Feel free to disagree.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
i think he might be pretty close, might have the mental issues though based on what i was reading. What do you think?
If you want to know what I really think, I believe that Dallas is being very cautious with activation at the moment due to Zekes absence/injury.
Even though Zeke looks to be returning, they want to see what he looks like vs GB, and keeping Washington off the active allows them to activate Ollison or hit the rolodex if need be.

Jipper

Reaction score
If you want to know what I really think, I believe that Dallas is being very cautious with activation at the moment due to Zekes absence/injury.
Even though Zeke looks to be returning, they want to see what he looks like vs GB, and keeping Washington off the active allows them to activate Ollison or hit the rolodex if need be.

that's a pretty interesting take for sure...really looking forward to seeing the injury report tomorrow. Got to wonder what Zeke's useage is going to look for Sunday esp with word coming out that Pollard took himself out of the game last week after 15 carries. They will certainly dress 3 rb's this week.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah let’s see how much he practices this week. I bet he misses time or is limited.
Jones injury is minor, and he will play vs Dallas, but let's not pretend that there isn't some tread on those tires.
He isn't the same back that he used to be.
Jones is the definition of RBs aging quickly in this league.

shabazz

Reaction score
This is McCarthy’s revenge game… he will make life miserable for Rodgers and I think Dallas wins easily— regardless of who suits up for GB.

Im puzzled about it being MM’s revenge game….didn’t they keep him employed for 13 years?

that’s an eternity in the NFL. …….unless one’s name is Marvin Lewis, then ya get 16 years and not a single playoff win, Lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
that's a pretty interesting take for sure...really looking forward to seeing the injury report tomorrow. Got to wonder what Zeke's useage is going to look for Sunday esp with word coming out that Pollard took himself out of the game last week after 15 carries. They will certainly dress 3 rb's this week.
I believe so as well.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im puzzled about it being MM’s revenge game….didn’t they keep him employed for 13 years?

that’s an eternity in the NFL. …….unless one’s name is Marvin Lewis, then ya get 16 years and not a single playoff win, Lol
He loved GB, I just don't want MM shedding tears when we break Aarons soul on Sunday afternoon.