Packers trade Devante Adams to Raiders

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You think Rodgers made Adams look good? Yikes….
As I said, go look up AB with Big Ben, then look up what he did without big ben. AB was top 3 wrs in football. The second Ben went down, I couldnt even start him on a fantasy team.
YIKES!!!!!!

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Miles Austin and Laurant Robinson were made wealthy by Tony Romo
He was also amazing with TO and made Dez an all pro and Witten a HOFer. Dez fell off as soon as Dak took over…..people overlook this point when comparing Dak and Romo…..Romo was better.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Didn’t see that coming. Appears the Packers may have pulled the rug right out from under Aaron Rodgers with that move. Makes you wonder what’s going through his mind now after just signing a new extension. The Raiders are clearly going for it next season.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Oh by the way... does the GB front office suck since they franchised Adams and adams told then he wouldnt play under the franchise and they folded and traded him?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
1. AR doesn't care, he got paid
2. Adams doesn't care, he got paid
3. We got a....well we...well we got nothing for Amari

The hits keep on hitting

Reaction score
Didn’t see that coming. Appears the Packers may have pulled the rug right out from under Aaron Rodgers with that move. Makes you wonder what’s going through his mind now after just signing a new extension. The Raiders are clearly going for it next season.
He's probably cleansing

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Talk about sticking it to Aaron Rodgers.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

The Front Office ALWAYS wins.

My3Sons

Reaction score
Hope these 40+ mil quarterbacks are starting to realize their teams aren't going to be able to afford the players making them look good.
Aaron Rodgers will just pass a hat for each teammate to donate $500 cash to give to the practice squad guys.

Then he will be a "good teammate":rolleyes:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Suddenly, that Amari Cooper contract would've looked pretty good right now.
I mean, I know Adams is the top guy, but still, there's a number of WRs getting
contracts north of Cooper's that aren't even top guys on there teams.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Report is Rodgers was aware of the developments for the past couple days. Packers were willing to pay what Raiders did but Adams wanted out.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
A legendary QB is always going to elevate WRs. Adams looks like the best WR in the league because he has Rodgers and was force fed the ball. When Rodgers was able to spread the ball around, Adams was merely a good receiver.
Trash takes like this, is why I don't put any weight in some of yall's "eye test".

DFWJC

Reaction score
OBJ, Landry and Juju all still available
Plus a goodWR draft class

I’m sure they’ll add talent