Packers trade Devante Adams to Raiders

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jordy Nelson fell off the map after he left Green Bay, as did Greg Jennings. I think Adams is much better than both of them, but Arod is a huge reason he’s considered an All-Pro candidate.

Adams does make Rodgers’ life easier, but he’s not a primary reason Arod is considered one of the greatest QBs who ever lived
They were past their prime when they left lol.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
That contract Adams got makes Cooper look like a bargain.

30 million per….for a receiver?

quickccc

Reaction score
Insane money for a WR

So insane that Packers just could not handle that high vicious demand from Adams ... did they let A Rod know trade gotta happen ?

Changes the NFC dynamics,..
Not it's a WR by committee ? Next step ? ... Draft ? (they never seem to draft a WR in 1st rd) .... OJ Beckham ? .
. Suddenly they do not have a lead WR ?

Cmac

Reaction score
its the opposite.... Rodgers makes his WRs look great, not the other way around. Go check out Antonio Browns numbers when he played without Big Ben.
........on that theory......Dak cost Amari on this team then.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson fell off the map after he left Green Bay, as did Greg Jennings. I think Adams is much better than both of them, but Arod is a huge reason he’s considered an All-Pro candidate.

Adams does make Rodgers’ life easier, but he’s not a primary reason Arod is considered one of the greatest QBs who ever lived
it was the same when they had Favre, every 4 seasons or so was a different all pro level wide receiver

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Davante still has some juice, but definitely overpaid. That being said, Packers will continue to have an early playoff exit and I could not be any happier.

Carson

Reaction score
In reality, this likely lands us Wagner.

His main buyers were

Rams / just signed Robinson, so limits their cap
Chargers / signed everybody
Raiders / just signed everybody and traded for Adams
49ers / likely won’t do anything big until after they trade Jimmy

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
In reality, this likely lands us Wagner.

His main buyers were

Rams / just signed Robinson, so limits their cap
Chargers / signed everybody
Raiders / just signed everybody and traded for Adams
49ers / likely won’t do anything big until after they trade Jimmy

All of those teams will find a way to make it work, since the fiasco with Greg this team is just looking to sign there own players again. It’s like they have lost there souls and don’t know what in the h—-to do.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
When is the last time Rodgers done well with a “nobody” lol? Are we changing the narrative that Rodgers has had good receivers?

Rodgers is 7 and 0 when Davante does not play. Can you name any of the Wrs that played when Davante was out. I have a hard time doing it and I like the Packers. This year against Arizona, Adams did not play. Rodgers was damn near perfect in that game. His #1 Wr for that game was Winfree with 30 yards. Aaron Jones was the leading receiver with 51 yards. Rodgers had 2 Tds. Rodgers would do well if he was throwing to me and I am old and slow.