Packers trade Devante Adams to Raiders

Aven8

Reaction score
Didn’t see that coming. Appears the Packers may have pulled the rug right out from under Aaron Rodgers with that move. Makes you wonder what’s going through his mind now after just signing a new extension. The Raiders are clearly going for it next season.

He’s guaranteed 153 million dollars. They could give me Alan Hurd and Reggie Swindell and I wouldn’t care!

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, this is an exceptionally deep draft at WR. LV is picking 22. Drake London? Trade up? Traylon Burks?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rodgers is 7 and 0 when Davante does not play. Can you name any of the Wrs that played when Davante was out. I have a hard time doing it and I like the Packers. This year against Arizona, Adams did not play. Rodgers was damn near perfect in that game. His #1 Wr for that game was Winfree with 30 yards. Aaron Jones was the leading receiver with 51 yards. Rodgers had 2 Tds. Rodgers would do well if he was throwing to me and I am old and slow.
You talking about the Cardinals game where Kyler Murray threw a game ending interception to lose? Rodgers hardly won that game lol.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
honestly love this just for the aaron rodgers factor hahahah good for Adams

FloridaRob

Reaction score
You talking about the Cardinals game where Kyler Murray threw a game ending interception to lose? Rodgers hardly won that game lol.
they led the whole game. They won because Rodgers was teh best player on the field. So did the Packers win or did the Cardinals lose when they were losing the whole game. Maybe if Jordan Love would have played the Cardinals would not have had to make a play at the end to win the game. Again, how did Dallas do against that same Kyler Murray team when Dallas had a stable full of #1 Wrs.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m trying to figure out why do people think Rodgers will be fine with rookies or 3rd tier receivers….

Watch. Take a snapshot of this conversation and at years end look at the numbers. Watch him play and you'll see. Also watch davanta with Vegas, he won't be the same with carr as he was with Rogers. It's not like he'll be trash, just not the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
they led the whole game. They won because Rodgers was teh best player on the field. So did the Packers win or did the Cardinals lose when they were losing the whole game. Maybe if Jordan Love would have played the Cardinals would not have had to make a play at the end to win the game. Again, how did Dallas do against that same Kyler Murray team when Dallas had a stable full of #1 Wrs.
What do the Cowboys have to do with this? We know they lost pretty much to any team with a pulse. Cardinals stunk last year. Beating them was no crowning achievement….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Watch. Take a snapshot of this conversation and at years end look at the numbers. Watch him play and you'll see. Also watch davanta with Vegas, he won't be the same with carr as he was with Rogers. It's not like he'll be trash, just not the same.
I don’t think he will be the same because he’s going from Rodgers to Carr. I’m not saying Rodgers will struggle. I’m asking what proof do we have that he won’t? There’s nothing out there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Raiders add
--Chandler Jones on defense
--Devante Adams on offesne

Now those are great additions.
:bow:

AFC West is going nuts

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Packers get 2 prime picks for trading away WR Davante Adams, while the Cowboys get a 5th round pick for trading away WR Amari Cooper. :confused:

:facepalm::huh::facepalm::huh::facepalm:
Exactly, one organization giving an excellent demonstration on how to QUIETLY manage a trade request, while the other organization basically broadcasts they are going to RELEASE their player if they can't find a suitable TRADE offer.; And to make matters worse they TRASH him publicly!? Why would a team give up assets to get a player in a trade if they know the player will be released!? Cowboys were operating in a position of WEAKNESS without any LEVERAGE., they were fortunate to get anything, let alone a 5th. round pick.

Flamma

Reaction score
Me-first Aaron Rodgers is going to revolt. They secure him and then take away his number one target. Time to pout number 12.[/QUOTEOK.

Be won't be pouting. He knew that was going to happen when he signed that huge deal. It's about the money.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t think he will be the same because he’s going from Rodgers to Carr. I’m not saying Rodgers will struggle. I’m asking what proof do we have that he won’t? There’s nothing out there.

Rogers was elite passer before Adams. Adams wasn't an entire wr before rogers

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No more double teams against the Packers/Adams. They are a markedly worse team now.

morasp

Reaction score
Raiders gave him a 5 year $141.25 contract and this years first and second round picks. Maybe a WR in the first round at 24 isn't that expensive after all.