Packers will press WRs

jr40usa

Reaction score
Look for the Packers to be very physical with our WRs. This should open the chance for big plays.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
jr40usa;2271537 said:
Look for the Packers to be very physical with our WRs. This should open the chance for big plays.

yup, on their pass interference penalties

looking forward to it

Wolfpack

Reaction score
jr40usa;2271537 said:

Hey you must work for ESPN!

j/k ;)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jr40usa;2271537 said:

Look for the Cowboys to put Owens in motion (again!). This should open the chance for big plays (again!).

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
just like last year, should not make any difference.

Owens + Crayton + Witten + Barber + Jones + Romo >>>>> Jennings + Grant+ Rodgers + Driver + nameless GB TE + backup GB RB

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
stasheroo;2271564 said:
Look for the Cowboys to put Owens in motion (again!). This should open the chance for big plays (again!).

Exactly. I hope they try press coverage, it is so nice to see Al Harris trying to catch up to Owens as he strolls in for a 50 yd TD.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
jr40usa;2271537 said:

We should being doing the same on our blitzs. Our corners are more talented.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
At least the Green Bay DB's will have a great seat to watch the Cowboys score.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Packers DBs are hugely overrated. The only reason why they look great is b/c they're in the NFCN where they face Rex Orton, Jon Kitna, and Tavaris Jackson(or whatever 50 yr old QB Minny has) a total of 6 times a year.

Even Roy Williams would look great against those personnel.

sbark

Reaction score
They might get away with it........but I see Columbo, Flo, Gurode, and Bigg controling LOS.........

pressing the WR''s depend's totally on getting quik pressure on qB.......dont see that happening w/o blitiz pak's.............and if they blitz they and press......katie bar the door.......

look for big gainers....

Nexx

Reaction score
masomenos85;2271703 said:
He did. I meant for another week in a row he'd be a non factor.

but according to most Zoners, after the Cleveland game, he became our legit #2. :rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Nexx;2271839 said:
but according to most Zoners, after the Cleveland game, he became our legit #2. :rolleyes:

Philly has a nice CB trio in Samuel, Brown, and Sheppard.

No shame in having a quiet game against them.

Crayton struggles against the better CBs; but does well against 2nd tier CBs. Plus, after Owens, would you rather have the ball go to Witten or Crayton?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
masomenos85;2271703 said:
He did. I meant for another week in a row he'd be a non factor.

ah

I think they should move both him and TO into the slot like the last time we faced the fearsome press of the Packer CBs

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2271865 said:
ah

I think they should move both him and TO into the slot like the last time we faced the fearsome press of the Packer CBs

Austin and Witten split out wide; Owens and Crayton in the slot? Actually, we could reverse Crayton and Witten...

Either way, Garrett will get Owens in favorable matchups like last time.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2271867 said:
Austin and Witten split out wide; Owens and Crayton in the slot? Actually, we could reverse Crayton and Witten...

Either way, Garrett will get Owens in favorable matchups like last time.

if Al Harris thinks Green Bay has the game-plan

wait till he sees Red's