Pacman drama not needed

jr40usa

Reaction score
This team isn't mentally tough to handle the Pacman drama. Jerry isn't doing this team any favors keeping him.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
This is a great thread, this thought is so original there is no way it shoud have been constrined by the other pacman threads talking about distractions.

Kudos to you sir for your totally original and in no way repetetive thread

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
We need to Belichick it the rest of the year and just not talk to the media at all, or very little regarding PacMan.

The OP is right. He is a distraction. Just keep the rest of this year focused on football and nothing else. I do think this team has learned its lesson though. They just need to stay focused on football and winning ball games and nothing else.

I just hope they remember not to give ESPN ANY ammo to use. That is key, because they start it all.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
More like this board isn't mentally tough enough to handle the drama.

:rolleyes:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
THe Adam Jones drama wasn't needed from the start. He never should have been brought here in the first place but since he is I've got to hope he'll straighten up, fly right, and make some big plays down the stretch for us.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
jr40usa;2432189 said:
This team isn't mentally tough to handle the Pacman drama. Jerry isn't doing this team any favors keeping him.

Bodine hasn't done this team any favors from the day he informed Tom Landry that he was fired. BTW - it was all class, Clampett style.............

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Evidently Jerry wants him back so he will be back. I don't think this will be long term and fully expect to see Pacman once again in the headlines somewhere down the road. For the Cowboy sake I hope it is after the season not during it.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Faerluna;2432410 said:
More like this board isn't mentally tough enough to handle the drama.

:rolleyes:

Yep. Our voices are heard all acroos the country............. :rolleyes: