Hunter71

Reaction score

burmafrd

Reaction score

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
Hunter71;1389293 said:
Please...

Train wreck waiting to happen and you want him on the team?...

I dunno. If all it cost us was one of our 7th-rounders plus the purchase of several months supply of high-dose antipsychotics for Jones, I'd consider it...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DawnOfANewD;1389306 said:
I dunno. If all it cost us was one of our 7th-rounders plus the purchase of several months supply of high-dose antipsychotics for Jones, I'd consider it...

He bashed a strippers face against the stage and one of his thug guards shot and permanetly paralized someone ......

Not only no ..... but heck no .....

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
zrinkill;1389310 said:
He bashed a strippers face against the stage and one of his thug guards shot and permanetly paralized someone ......

It's my understanding from listening to the owner of the strip club who has video evidence of the whole thing that Pacman actually punched her square in the face....what type of schmuck does that sort of thing?

The guy has too many problems to even be considered. He was repeatedly arrested in College and it's only gotten worse when he got paid.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
He and Derek Ross are going to make a phenomenal CB tandem for the all prison team. Dewayne Goodrich, your days are numbered.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1389319 said:
He and Derek Ross are going to make a phenomenal CB tandem for the all prison team. Dewayne Goodrich, your days are numbered.

Ross....an angel compared to Pacman.

sjordan6

Reaction score
Sure thats all this team needs is T.O. and Pacman on the same team as leading stories for BSPN. Please! I much rather have a guy who talks too much for his own good than a guy who gets arrested too much for the whole team. Pacman is a walking thug who thrives off this publicity. He thinks he walks on water and thinks no one can tell him anything. He is not worth the risk and as much of a fan I have been, this would be one signing that would stop me from watching the team. I can barely swallow T.O., but Pacman? I would have to starve.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
remember that "this is your brain on drugs" ?

I picture that when seeing people suggest we go get Pac Thug

David

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
zrinkill;1389310 said:

Wow, I didn't know he did all that. I just thought it was something minor like he got drunk and got dissed by a stripper and made a bit of a scene. I guess the anti-psychotics wouldn't be enough...

Who was the idiot that suggested we check him out in the first place? Bad, bad, thread starter!....(runs away).....

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Jones can be an exciting player. He's an *****' idiot, but a good corner and a great punt returner.

Someone is going to get him for a 3rd. I don't want him on the Cowboys but if he could just stop being such a moron, he'd have a good career.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
abersonc;1389344 said:
Jones can be an exciting player. He's an *****' idiot, but a good corner and a great punt returner.

Someone is going to get him for a 3rd. I don't want him on the Cowboys but if he could just stop being such a moron, he'd have a good career.

nobody is gonna give jack crap for this clown...he is a a freaking T H U G

he's gonna get run for at least a yr IMO, and honestly I hope his career is over

David

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score