Pacman Jones might become available

AbeBeta

Reaction score
dbair1967;1389348 said:
nobody is gonna give jack crap for this clown...he is a a freaking T H U G

he's gonna get run for at least a yr IMO, and honestly I hope his career is over

There was serious incident at a nightclub and Pacman appears to be a witness, but not involved in the shooting. You need to separate what the player did from what happened.

He may get a few games off but not an entire season.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
abersonc;1389356 said:
There was serious incident at a nightclub and Pacman appears to be a witness, but not involved in the shooting. You need to separate what the player did from what happened.

He may get a few games off but not an entire season.

He said that he was gonna shoot (or something like that) the bouncer.....5 minutes later, his bodyguard comes back with a gun....you figure it out.
The guy is paralyzed now.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Jimz31;1389363 said:
He said that he was gonna shoot (or something like that) the bouncer.....5 minutes later, his bodyguard comes back with a gun....you figure it out.
The guy is paralyzed now.

Actually all that is know is that someone shot. And he's considered a witness. He's a scum yes. But I'd prefer to actually hear the real story before attributing blame.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I THINK Lawrence Phillips and Maurice Clarett would make one HELL of a RB tandem.

adamknite

Reaction score
abersonc;1389402 said:
Actually all that is know is that someone shot. And he's considered a witness. He's a scum yes. But I'd prefer to actually hear the real story before attributing blame.

What is known is that more then one person was shot, one person was paralyzed and there is a stripper who got beat up. Innocent until proven guilty is good an all but this low life piece of sh-- has been in too many spots over the past few years to get the benefit of the doubt. In college he beat another student with a pool cue and got sentenced to prison but it got lessened and he was put on probation. He's punched and spit on women before this, he's scum and needs to be behind bars so lets leave it at that.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Whats funny is even if we signed him we'd still hear about T.O all year long and Pacman would be the afterthought in the newspapers and talk shows.

"T.O didnt smile when Terry Glenn caught a pass, this is a sure sign of whats to come, dallas brace yourself, t.o is gonna tear the team apart"

"oh yea also Pacman killed three people who told him that he kept getting beat deep in their madden season"

"back to T.O"

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
DawnOfANewD;1389286 said:
ht_p://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/02/23/jones.ap/index.html

He's a pretty decent CB and return guy who could enliven things with his myriad of anti-social behaviors. The Titans would naturally try and deal him to get something for him before considering just cutting him. I wonder if they'd settle for a low-round pick.

Let's get it done. I believe we got the right surroundings for a player like this. So I feel that we are a family as a team and if we keep it that way we can overcome any problems.....:starspin In little talk, I think the Cowboys should sign him....