Pacman

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Poor Guy Man He Was Really Doing A Good Job For Us Playing On The Field....i Really Hope His Career Aint Ending Here.....i Hope He Can Comeback And Play If Not This Year The Years That Follow......goodluck Pacman......het Well Soon...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Yes, best of health to you Adam. Do what's best for you and your family. Regardless of your NFL outcome, you're getting the hang of this world and you've worked hard to do so. Don't give up and continue this positive approach towards self development. If the NFL window of opportunity is no longer on the horizon many others will be as long as you continue this positive approach. I wish too see you back on the field as soon as possible but beyond that and more importantly, your own good personal health.

MONT17

Reaction score
cowboyschmps3;2480372 said:
Poor Guy Man He Was Really Doing A Good Job For Us Playing On The Field....i Really Hope His Career Aint Ending Here.....i Hope He Can Comeback And Play If Not This Year The Years That Follow......goodluck Pacman......het Well Soon...

I guess pacmans crew hasnt harmed anyone u love...

bigE79

Reaction score

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
bigE79;2480473 said:
For real...PEOPLE...THIS IS NOT GOING TO END HIS CAREER:star:
Technically the injury wont. But he isn't going to play anymore this year.

Which means he wont have the opportunity to play for another 9 months.

Now, what are the odds Pacman can stay out of any trouble whatsoever over a nine month period?

If that guy even jaywalks, he's banished from the league.

So yeah, odds are this injury has ended his career in a roundabout way.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
cowboyschmps3;2480372 said:

You forgot to capitalize the "i" in i and the "g" in goodluck and well the "het"... I'll just leave that alone. Just thought it was interesting.

Anyways, Pacman... Hopefully he comes back at full strength w/ a new outlook on life. This may be the wake up call he needs.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's a Get Well Quick gift for Adam "Pac-Man" Jones!

fruit_bowl.gif

After he starts chomping down, he'll be back on the field in no time flat! Trust me!!!

What do you mean, "It only works in the game"? :confused:

khiladi

Reaction score
How would this be a wake-up call? He was injured because of a dirty move. Goodell hasn't done jack-squat about it. Adam Jones should demand a suspension against #54.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
khiladi;2480494 said:
How would this be a wake-up call? He was injured because of a dirty move. Goodell hasn't done jack-squat about it. Adam Jones should demand a suspension against #54.

LOL! And demand it with what? That Goodell just should do it? Please. He could demand until YOU were blue in the face and it wouldn't do him a bit of good.

As for Jones I'm certainly hoping he recovers well. Never want to see some one get hurt. If he can stay out of trouble till next season maybe he'll just get another shot with the Cowboys. He certainly showed some ability at corner.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2480652 said:
LOL! And demand it with what? That Goodell just should do it? Please. He could demand until YOU were blue in the face and it wouldn't do him a bit of good.

As for Jones I'm certainly hoping he recovers well. Never want to see some one get hurt. If he can stay out of trouble till next season maybe he'll just get another shot with the Cowboys. He certainly showed some ability at corner.

No kidding.....he loves Pacman so much I'm sure he'll do it right away.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If it takes him nine months to recover from this injury, Pacman won't be playing until 2010.

I think his days with the Cowboys are over.

khiladi

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2480652 said:

Adam Jones demanding a suspension raises the issue in the eyes of the public. The scapegoat of Goodell is injured by a cheap-shot that is actually on video-tape... It isn't word-of-mouth, it isn't based upon some 'allegations'...

If Goodell does nothing, he clearly proves himself a hypocrite as far as it concerns Adam Jones... He has already shwon himself a hypocrite as far as it concerns his inconsistent implementation of his 'get-tough' policy overall...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
khiladi;2480672 said:
Adam Jones demanding a suspension raises the issue in the eyes of the public. The scapegoat of Goodell is injured by a cheap-shot that is actually on video-tape... It isn't word-of-mouth, it isn't based upon some 'allegations'...

If Goodell does nothing, he clearly proves himself a hypocrite as far as it concerns Adam Jones... He has already shwon himself a hypocrite as far as it concerns his inconsistent implementation of his 'get-tough' policy overall...
Maybe Goodell is waiting to see if Adam Jones (or Jerry Jones on behalf of Jones) will press criminal charges against #54 before enacting league discipline.

Just saying.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Im sorry he got injured but I got a kick out of the first post: "poor guy"...yeah right.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2480672 said:

that's what I've been saying Godell = a tool. The fact that they said we gonna hurt your *** during the game is even more of a reason for a suspension.