Pacquiao vs Bradley

BigWillie

Reaction score
If you're a betting man, and can find an open line in Vegas, take the odds on Bradley.

Even as a Pacquiao fan, his focus in leading up to this fight has been horrid and even on fight night, it just seems as if he is focused on anything but his fight tonight.

Timothy Bradley looked INCREDIBLE during weigh-ins yesterday. Bradley is an absolute warrior, and a very good counter puncher who will work into Pacquiao's body.

Even as a Pacquiao fan, I'm betting on Bradley tonight. Just don't think Pacquiao had the focus in training to stay with a young, hungry fighter like Bradley.

Manny needed focus like he had against Cotto, ODLH, or Margarito, but I just don't think Manny had that in him over the past couple of months leading into this fight tonight.

Bradley by UD

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Manny seems to be taking a pretty leisurely approach to the pre-fight.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya with the odds id take bradley, i hope paquiao wins though

BigWillie

Reaction score
Right now, I'm looking wrong. Really, really wrong.

Manny is ripping Bradley up with his straight left.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Well, unless Timmy gets a miracle KO, I'm out 3 units on this fight. DOH!

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Bradely showed some heart but Pac dominated the fight until he relented in the later rounds.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, pacman brought bonner, blair, james anderson, neal and patty mills off the bench after the 9th round

BigWillie

Reaction score
What in God's name just happened? They gave Bradley the decision? That's .. unbelievable.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WOW - only in boxing, only in boxing (and the NBA sometimes) :eek:

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
The decision may have gone to Bradley but everyone knows Manny won the fight easily. Crazy, crazy outcome to what seemed like an straightforward call.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
RIP to boxing...it's over. They're trying to get behind Bradley and turn him into the new big name

MC KAos

Reaction score
unbelievable, not only did manny land 100 more punches, 100 more power punches, and ALL his punches were like 4 times more powerful, but he lost? this is like osama bin laden being declared the winner against the navy seals