PanteraCowboy is new to the Zone

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DC.com pulled a Houdini, but there's a boatload of us here, from there. Pretty fun here.
OP pulled a Houdini as well and has disappeared and we're using his thread for jacking practice so when one comes along that we can get in trouble for, the skills are honed to a fine point. This is our preseason jacking thread.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
OP pulled a Houdini as well and has disappeared and we're using his thread for jacking practice so when one comes along that we can get in trouble for, the skills are honed to a fine point. This is our preseason jacking thread.
I'll throw a teaser in here or there, but I'm waiting until the regular to really get it off the rails. :dance::dance:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That just sounds wrong.

kskboys

Reaction score
Going into other parts of the forum, I'm finding there are some hateful folks here. They aren't nice and sweet like us.
Last one that licked me got a sugar rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going into other parts of the forum, I'm finding there are some hateful folks here. They aren't nice and sweet like us.
Yep, if the Members Zone and Off-Topic weren't here, I wouldn't be. Some come there just to show their awesome person side. There are some in the Fun Forums that I do not see in gen pop and I've seen several references to them getting into it out there and getting benched.

I limit my time out there because it's just not my kind of place and I can see why some of them despise the old DC.com. There are some good folks out there but the "all knowing, my opinions are facts" crowd is overbearing at times. Many are there just to cyber scuffle, that's fun to them. S'ok, different strokes.

However, the MZ and O-TZ brings balance to this universe and the crap out in gen pop is boring as hell, worse than where we came from. I think that is closer to the old News section I was warned about. And the staff seems a little more relaxed in these two Zones than in gen pop where they've got to put on the ref shirt, whistle and flag.

I live in the MZ and O-TZ and just do drive by's in gen pop. Mainly to drop Booger's name because that pisses off several of them.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Yep, if the Members Zone and Off-Topic weren't here, I wouldn't be. Some come there just to show their awesome person side. There are some in the Fun Forums that I do not see in gen pop and I've seen several references to them getting into it out there and getting benched.

I limit my time out there because it's just not my kind of place and I can see why some of them despise the old DC.com. There are some good folks out there but the "all knowing, my opinions are facts" crowd is overbearing at times. Many are there just to cyber scuffle, that's fun to them. S'ok, different strokes.

However, the MZ and O-TZ brings balance to this universe and the crap out in gen pop is boring as hell, worse than where we came from. I think that is closer to the old News section I was warned about. And the staff seems a little more relaxed in these two Zones than in gen pop where they've got to put on the ref shirt, whistle and flag.

I live in the MZ and O-TZ and just do drive by's in gen pop. Mainly to drop Booger's name because that pisses off several of them.
Just do what I do post stupid stuff at them

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I've figured this out. Reality saw that the PJG was a footloose tribe invading his web site and devised this plan. New posters come in and welcome themselves and never return because he offers them a Like button immediately to stay away. Their thread serves as fresh meat for the PJG once they realize the OP is not returning and that keeps them out of gen pop. Devious plan, I like it. This is like throwing bologna to your dogs to keep them away from the steaks.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was a member of DC.com for a really long time. What happened to their boards? Oh well. These boards seem to be pretty cool.
Just post some positive with the negative and you’ll be fine. Lot’s of negative Nancy’s here who only are negative.