Panther cheerleaders get kinky - arrested!

chargrove

Reaction score
Longboysfan said:
Click the story link.
I remember the one on the right from the pregame show at the Astrodome before the Super Bowl in 04. They did a routine right before Eddie Money played.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Funny that this board went nuts over two male homosexuality threads - but is totally cool with two chicks going at it.

Of course, I'm a hypocrite too -- drunk sexy cheerleaders going at it is pretty damn hot.

silver

Reaction score
they should use them in the "and twins" coors light commercial.

Zman5

Reaction score
So even the Carolina chearleaders scored at Tampa Bay past weekend.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Surely none of you think this is more interested than the TO story. I can't wait to tune into any football game or to ESPN, etc. and see that every sports event merely becomes a backdrop to the latest on TO. He has to be really proud that he is the center piece of every sporting event or talk show. He dominates sports at the moment. Who could ask for more as far as he is concerned and who could ask for more from a fan's viewpoint. Please keep these exciting reports about TO coming. I can hardly wait until I have a chance to check my forum sites to get the latest. TO is king. Long live the king.

lspain1

Reaction score
Rockytop6 said:
Surely none of you think this is more interested than the TO story. I can't wait to tune into any football game or to ESPN, etc. and see that every sports event merely becomes a backdrop to the latest on TO. He has to be really proud that he is the center piece of every sporting event or talk show. He dominates sports at the moment. Who could ask for more as far as he is concerned and who could ask for more from a fan's viewpoint. Please keep these exciting reports about TO coming. I can hardly wait until I have a chance to check my forum sites to get the latest. TO is king. Long live the king.

Man, what an idea!!!! I can see it now....

Eagles locker room scene, McNabb talking to some teammates....everything is cool

In walks the King and challenges everybody to a fight! Bring on the dukes! Maybe he wins...or maybe he loses, wait til the next commercial to find out! :rolleyes:

Hoov

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Funny that this board went nuts over two male homosexuality threads - but is totally cool with two chicks going at it.

Of course, I'm a hypocrite too -- drunk sexy cheerleaders going at it is pretty damn hot.

Ive brought this up before, and even tested this by asking people what they think.

Almost all guys think 2 women having sex is totally hot.
Most women i have asked think 2 women having sex would be erotic to watch.

Most of The same women seemed turned off at the idea of watching 2 men have sex (though my girlfriend thinks that is totally hot, but i have not indulged her with that fantasy).

And we know how most heterosexual men feel about watching 2 men have sex.

So why the double standard, why are 2 women considered erotic by both men and women ? and most people dont want to visualize 2 men having sex.

Also, It would be great if a female voiced her oppinion on this subject.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Hoov said:

They're placating you because being bi or bi-curious is so hip now. I'd bet most don't really think that, and are just telling you what they think you'd want to hear.

Also, it's a pathetic double standard.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hoov said:
So why the double standard, why are 2 women considered erotic by both men and women ? and most people dont want to visualize 2 men having sex.
Because men are, for the most part, pretty damn ugly. We're all hairy and lumpy and smelly. I'm mystified what women see in us in the first place. I'm just glad they see something.

Heck, if I was a woman, I'd definitely be a lesbian! :D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Ive brought this up before, and even tested this by asking people what they think.

Almost all guys think 2 women having sex is totally hot.

Most of The same women seemed turned off at the idea of watching 2 men have sex (though my girlfriend thinks that is totally hot, but i have not indulged her with that fantasy).

And we know how most heterosexual men feel about watching 2 men have sex.

Also, It would be great if a female voiced her oppinion on this subject.

I call BS......You have and you know it! :D

Hoov

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Because men are, for the most part, pretty damn ugly. We're all hairy and lumpy and smelly. I'm mystified what women see in us in the first place. I'm just glad they see something.

Heck, if I was a woman, I'd definitely be a lesbian! :D

LOL, me too DW. And thats the usual response i get, womens bodies are just more beautiful.

As far as what they see in us, its more the way a man can make a woman feel than how we look. A wise person once told me, "you dont make love to a womans body, you make love to her mind", and that does seem to be the answer.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TopCats pay for scuffle
By LORENZO PEREZ, Staff Writer

NFL cheerleaders are supposed to settle on Sundays for short, pompom-shaking increments of television time.

They are not expected to overshadow their team's win by getting arrested in a bar fight after suspected sexual activity in a bathroom stall.

That's what happened to the Carolina Panthers, who won 34-14 at Tampa Bay on Sunday.

Two of Carolina's TopCat cheerleaders followed the team to Tampa -- the cheerleaders do not perform at road games -- and picked up arrest warrants. The Panthers announced Monday night they had kicked the women off the cheerleading squad.

Early Sunday morning at a bar called Banana Joe's, Tampa police took cheerleader Angela Keathley, 26, away in handcuffs and charged the Belmont resident with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence. Fellow TopCat Victoria Renee Thomas, 20, of Pittsboro, was charged with one count of battery for punching another woman in the face.

A third cheerleader, Kristen Owen, who did not travel to Tampa, was suspended from the team, said Riley Fields, the Panthers' director of community relations and cheerleader/mascot programs. When Thomas first was arrested, she told police she was Owen and provided them with Owen's driver's license.

According to the Tampa police report, the problems started shortly after 2 a.m. Sunday.

Bar patron Melissa Holden told police, according to the report, that Keathley and Thomas were sharing a bathroom stall while other women were waiting to use the restroom. Witnesses told police they could hear signs of sexual activity in the stall, and when Keathley and Thomas stepped out of the stall, an argument between the cheerleaders and other patrons escalated.

Holden was punched in the face, according to the police report.

Thomas received a separate felony charge Monday after police determined that she initially identified herself to investigators using Owen's driver's license.

Owen's mother, Renee, told Tampa's ABC television affiliate that Owen was in Columbia, S.C., for a wedding during the reported incident, according to the station's Web site.

Thomas was charged Monday with giving a false name and causing harm to another (Owen), a third-degree felony.

"When there is evidence [with this type of case] that your actions have an adverse effect on someone else, it becomes a felony," McElroy said.

McElroy said the charge is punishable by up to five years in jail but it is unlikely the sentence would be that severe because Thomas has no criminal record.

The incident was the talk of talk radio Monday.

On WTSB-AM 1090, Charlotte-based deejay Mark Packer ranted about the attention the incident was drawing after a weekend in which the Panthers, N.C. State and UNC all posted huge wins.

Of course, Packer kept talking about it -- an astute decision, if Web traffic Monday was any indication with the Panthers' official page (www.panthers.com) gummed up with heavy use.

And at a fan blog at WRBZ-AM 850 (blog.850thebuzz.com), the chatter kept up much of the day.

Posted one sports fan, making light of a song used at Panthers games: "This gives new meaning to the term 'Cat Scratch Fever.' "

Others speculated that the two cheerleaders' careers might take off, with appearances on reality programs.

TopCats are required to sign a code of conduct when they join the squad, Fields said.

Most NFL cheerleaders treat their sideline duties as second jobs. The official roster of 29 TopCats posted on the Panthers' official Web site listed the cheerleaders by first name only.

Keathley was described as a registered nurse, while Thomas was described as a student.

Calls to Tina Becker, the manager of the TopCats, and Richelle Grant, Becker's assistant, were not returned Monday.

Doug Warf, the Carolina Hurricanes manager of promotions and fan development, said that members of the NHL hockey team's "Storm Squad" cheer group are required to sign contracts that include general "do's and don'ts" of individual behavior, inside and outside the arena.

Getting arrested in a bar fight, Warf said, could be grounds for dismissal.

"We try to remind Storm Squad members to behave as if they're always performing and representing the team," Warf said.

Coaches of area ACC cheerleading teams said college and NFL cheering squads are different.

"You can't compare collegiate cheering to professional cheering," North Carolina's varsity cheer coach Brown Walters said. "They don't tumble, they don't do stunts. It's not really the same thing ... They're in the Dallas Cowboys mold -- pretty dancers." (Staff writers Rachel Carter and Amy Gardner and Darin Gantt of The (Rock Hill, S.C.) Herald contributed to this report.)

Staff writer Lorenzo Perez can be reached at 829-4643 or lperez@newsobserver.com
Staff writers Rachel Carter and Amy Gardner and Darin Gantt of The (Rock Hill, S.C.) Herald contributed to this report.

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/story/2834000p-9284469c.html

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Now I understand why the TopCats might be unhappy with these ladies -- but firing them -- because they were arrested -- not found guilty, arrested - doesn't seem right. Given the umm, sexual nature of the offense, the former TopCats might have a workplace discrimination suit. Now once they are convicted it would be a different story but most employers can't fire someone for being accused of a crime.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
If I were to reply honestly in this thread, I might get banned.

Just know that there is some serious fappage going on over here!

P.S. I prefer the brunette