Panthers beat Dallas in Madden NFL 07

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jake Delhomme and DeShaun Foster will each rush for a touchdown as the Carolina Panthers outgun the Dallas Cowboys 34-32 on Sunday night, according to the results of the Madden NFL 07 Matchup, powered by MSNBC and Xbox Live (TM).

The Panthers will use a pounding running game and a bruising defense in the game, according to the online tournament on Xbox Live.
Foster will rush for 71 yards and a touchdown for Carolina.
Panthers receiver Steve Smith will be held in check, with just two receptions, but one will go for 57 yards, the Xbox Live tournament shows. Teammate Keyshawn Johnson, facing his former team for the first time, also has a good day with four catches for 56 yards.

Although the starting quarterback for the Cowboys is currently undecided, in the Madden NFL Matchup tournament, Drew Bledsoe is the starter. According to the tournament, Bledsoe will have a solid game, throwing two touchdown passes and one interception. However, he will take a heavy pounding from the Carolina defense, with four sacks.

All eyes will be on Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens, but Terry Glenn will have the bigger day with six catches for 79 yards and one touchdown. Owens will finish with a quiet four catches for 35 yards, the tournament shows.

Join the Madden NFL 07 Matchup, powered by MSNBC and Xbox Live on Madden NFL 07, to determine the winner of the Colts-Patriots matchup, then check back here next week to see the results of the online tournament.

Hop on to Xbox Live and play a game of Madden NFL 07 using the two highlighted teams. Using the gamecast functionality EA SPORTS, we'll compile all the stats of all the games played and determine the winner, based on the averages from the games played. Then we'll compare the Xbox Live prediction to Novacek's predictions each week. Can the Xbox Live community outpeform Novacek each week?

Also by playing, you're entered for a chance to win Microsoft Points in the Xbox Live marketplace. Visit http://www.xbox.com/maddenmatchup/ for the latest winners and official rules.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14944153/

DakAttack

Roy Williams
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1122242 said:
Jake Delhomme and DeShaun Foster will each rush for a touchdown as the Carolina Panthers outgun the Dallas Cowboys 34-32 on Sunday night, according to the results of the Madden NFL 07 Matchup, powered by MSNBC and Xbox Live (TM).

The Panthers will use a pounding running game and a bruising defense in the game, according to the online tournament on Xbox Live.
Foster will rush for 71 yards and a touchdown for Carolina.
Panthers receiver Steve Smith will be held in check, with just two receptions, but one will go for 57 yards, the Xbox Live tournament shows. Teammate Keyshawn Johnson, facing his former team for the first time, also has a good day with four catches for 56 yards.

Although the starting quarterback for the Cowboys is currently undecided, in the Madden NFL Matchup tournament, Drew Bledsoe is the starter. According to the tournament, Bledsoe will have a solid game, throwing two touchdown passes and one interception. However, he will take a heavy pounding from the Carolina defense, with four sacks.

All eyes will be on Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens, but Terry Glenn will have the bigger day with six catches for 79 yards and one touchdown. Owens will finish with a quiet four catches for 35 yards, the tournament shows.

Join the Madden NFL 07 Matchup, powered by MSNBC and Xbox Live on Madden NFL 07, to determine the winner of the Colts-Patriots matchup, then check back here next week to see the results of the online tournament.

Hop on to Xbox Live and play a game of Madden NFL 07 using the two highlighted teams. Using the gamecast functionality EA SPORTS, we'll compile all the stats of all the games played and determine the winner, based on the averages from the games played. Then we'll compare the Xbox Live prediction to Novacek's predictions each week. Can the Xbox Live community outpeform Novacek each week?

Also by playing, you're entered for a chance to win Microsoft Points in the Xbox Live marketplace. Visit http://www.xbox.com/maddenmatchup/ for the latest winners and official rules.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14944153/

How did both teams get in the 30's with awfull offensive production:confused:

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Be honest with yourself. Madden is very unrealistic. The game is based on speed mostly. I dont know about you but I expect a close game. My heart says the Cowboys win, but it wouldn't be an upset if Carolina wins. I do have a prediction for you. I predict Romo will be 17 out of 28. He will throw for 232 yards. He will throw 3 tds and 1 int. What do you think about that?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
rgcowboys;1122264 said:
Be honest with yourself. Madden is very unrealistic. The game is based on speed mostly. I dont know about you but I expect a close game. My heart says the Cowboys win, but it wouldn't be an upset if Carolina wins. I do have a prediction for you. I predict Romo will be 17 out of 28. He will throw for 232 yards. He will throw 3 tds and 1 int. What do you think about that?

true speed and height. I played my bro yesterday and he usually beats all his friends in madden tournaments. T.O had 600+ yards recieving. The game is so easy to go vertical as you just manually control the reciever after u throw the ball and outrun the dbs. Its really easy.

Also kick returns and Running is really easy. Its very difficult to be good at defense in madden.

I mean Champ Bailey, d. Hall, and T.New get "mossed" by recievers all the time in madden.

so i dont really care much wat a prediction says, but i guess its kinda fun to look at

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Muhast;1122307 said:
true speed and height. I played my bro yesterday and he usually beats all his friends in madden tournaments. T.O had 600+ yards recieving. The game is so easy to go vertical as you just manually control the reciever after u throw the ball and outrun the dbs. Its really easy.

Also kick returns and Running is really easy. Its very difficult to be good at defense in madden.

I mean Champ Bailey, d. Hall, and T.New get "mossed" by recievers all the time in madden.

so i dont really care much wat a prediction says, but i guess its kinda fun to look at

No disrespect here man, but maybe you're just not very good. It's pretty easy if you've played football and can recognize things on the field. For the most part Madden is a decent simulation and I can easily see that being the case with the prediction. Except for the TO part. With Romo at QB T.O. will start to see his numbers go up, and that in turn will help our team win ball games.

Eddie

Reaction score
I'm still playing NFL 2k5.

It's strange, after 3 years, 2k5 is still more fun than the Madden retreads.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Muhast;1122307 said:

You sir, are playing against very weak competition if you can put up 600 yards with T.O. Bump it up to all madden

I played a guy yesterday on madden who was the panthers...and i mercy ruled him at half time :starspin

WhizKid

Reaction score
thewivil;1122729 said:
Since when is 71 yards considered a pounding rushing game?

they left out 45 carries for 71 yards...they pounded the HELL out of that ball, for 71 yards....

nathanlt

Reaction score
No, they didn't....

The Cowboys beat the Panthers 92 to 7 on Rookie level. What's really good though, is that my one year old daughter used the controller on defense in the 4th quarter. I selected 3-4 defense, renegade. She dropped Ware into zone coverage in the middle of the field and selected Ellis in pass rush.

Delhomme threw it right to Ware, who ran it in from 32 yards out. Brianna wasn't even looking at the TV for that one!! Talk about getting a laugh!!!:lmao2: :lmao:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Cowboys 20 Panthers 16!

According to.............NFL PORTABLE ELECTRIC FOOTBALL.

"This NFL Portable Electric Football Game is true to life football! Comes with two NFL teams in sculpted poses and their official hand painted uniforms- one Home and one Away. This hands-on-game allows players to make offensive and defensive calls and set plays for kicking, passing and running."

NFL-Portable-Electric-Football.jpg

And there you have it.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Eddie;1122751 said:
I'm still playing NFL 2k5.

It's strange, after 3 years, 2k5 is still more fun than the Madden retreads.
I agree. IMO it's the best NFL game ever.

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
jackrussell;1123765 said:
Cowboys 20 Panthers 16!

"This NFL Portable Electric Football Game is true to life football! Comes with two NFL teams in sculpted poses and their official hand painted uniforms- one Home and one Away. This hands-on-game allows players to make offensive and defensive calls and set plays for kicking, passing and running."

And there you have it.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

I had one of those as a kid. Man the hours I spent on that thing....

Big D

Reaction score
jackrussell;1123765 said:
Cowboys 20 Panthers 16!

And there you have it.
Very smooth!