Panthers Vs. Bears

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Yeah I was tired of hearing about how the Panthers were by far the best team in the NFC.

We've got a good chance against them later this year.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Bears suddenly look real scary. Physical team with a good offensive line. And man... that defense could tear us apart. With our weaknesses on the line, a Bledsoe ready to crumble at a moment's notice, no legit #1 receiver. Bears could force turnover after turnover with us.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I'm from Chicago so there right up there my 2nd favorite team and its good to see them play well. This game should shut up those people that didn't buy the Bears as a good team

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Bears suddenly look real scary. Physical team with a good offensive line. And man... that defense could tear us apart. With our weaknesses on the line, a Bledsoe ready to crumble at a moment's notice, no legit #1 receiver. Bears could force turnover after turnover with us.

the good thing we dont have to face them this season.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

Yeah...they play like a Bear's team should...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
so who was it that said Pantehrs are the best in the NFC and Im a homer if I think otherwise?

Not me - I've felt that the Panthers have been overrated since 2003 - yes, even the Super Bowl.