Papa John's beats out Happy Meal toys

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I couldn't believe this until I logged onto their website...

They are making McDonalds and cracker jacks look really cheap....LOL

http://www.papajohns.com/

blackberry.gif

For a limited time, get a FREE* BlackBerry 7100GTM (after rebate) wireless handheld with integrated cell phone, email, SMS text messaging, web browsing and personal organizer (a $349.99 value).

Just add any Papa John's side item and two 20-oz. beverages to your online order to get this great offer.

I guess they are getting desperate for sales.....

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
You have to agree to two years of Verizon service at 34.99 a month So I wouldn't say your really getting anything free IMO

k19

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
You have to agree to two years of Verizon service at 34.99 a month So I wouldn't say your really getting anything free IMO

Try 75 bucks a month since you have to have voice AND data plans

Consumers will commit to a new 2 year voice and data service agreement for $74.98 per month which will consist of an email data plan at $34.99 per month plus a voice plan for $39.99

blindzebra

Reaction score
You also buy the thing and then jump through the rebate hoops to get your money back in 6 to 8 weeks.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Several things come to mind.

1. That model of Blackberry will be obsolete in a few months.

2. The rebate takes forever, in the meantime the company makes money from your money and the bank does the same.

3. Who needs a phone to do all that crap ?

I need a phone to make calls and thats about it. I can check the weather on TV or PC, Same with scores, news, etc. A planner ? all phones have that. I just dont get what people see in these phones.

Duane

Reaction score
All of them I've seen aren't worth a damn as a phone.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Duane said:

The phone works well but it is more about the email not the phone. The newer model of the version I have has bluetooth and you can use the bluetooth ear piece with no wires

k19

Reaction score
Duane said:

I like the blackberry. We (myself, my wife, and my mother) have nextel My mother has the blackberry with the email web and all that. Its really nice but really expensive as well. I never could get into the whole web on the phone and emails and all so I just have my Tony Stewart phone.

I had the Treo 650 when I was with sprint. Neither of them are really bad as phones once you get use to them. Granted battery life isnt the greatest on some of them I guess the nice thing about the treo and the blackberry is the organizer side of it

Heres my overpriced sprint paperweight
01.jpg