Parcells after the game press conference[jk]

playmakers

Reaction score
All the media would be giddy after this win tonight and if Parcells was still here he probably would of said something on the lines of

BP= Nice win but we have ways to go guys. Your making it sound like were the 85 Bears. Back in 87 I had at team that started out 3-0 with guys the names of Banks, Mcconkey, Simms and we struggled to win 10 games, so lets not get ahead of ourselves here

Media= What do you think you can improve on coach

BP= We had a kick return game that basically gave us nothing tonight. When you get into those games in December field position is paramount. We had a blocked field goal that can not happen. We had a guy run wide open down the sideline. Too many penatlys, way too many. You cant give up 95 yards of field postion to penatlys.

Media= Romo

BP= He did ok. He missed Fasano on a seam there in the 1st half. He just needs to protect the ball. I tell Tony that he doesnt need to be a gunslinger out there; we just want him to control the ball and not turn it over.

Media= Folk

BP= I need more from him in the kickoffs. He really has to work on that

Media= how about his clutch kicking thus far this season

BP= Well, isnt that what theyre suppose to do

This is just all fun and games and you can continue on if you want. Parcells had alot to do with the player development of the team. This was just a joke because no matter how good you played he would sound like you almost lost a game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
playmakers;1667834 said:
All the media would be giddy after this win tonight and if Parcells was still here he probably would of said something on the lines of

BP= Nice win but we have ways to go guys. Your making it sound like were the 85 Bears. Back in 87 I had at team that started out 3-0 with guys the names of Banks, Mcconkey, Simms and we struggled to win 10 games, so lets not get ahead of ourselves here

BP= We had a kick return game that basically gave us nothing tonight. When you get into those games in December field position is paramount. We had a blocked field goal that can not happen. We had a guy run wide open down the sideline. Too many penatlys, way too many. You cant give up 95 yards of field postion to penatlys.

Media= Romo

BP= He did ok. He missed Fasano on a seam there in the 1st half. He just needs to protect the ball. I tell Tony that he doesnt need to be a gunslinger out there; we just want him to control the ball and not turn it over.

Media= Folk

This is just all fun and games and you can continue on if you want. Parcells had alot to do with the player development of the team. This was just a joke because no matter how good you played he would sound like you almost lost a game.

Wade did a good job of down playing lastnights game as well and talked of the improvments this team needs to make.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I have to admit, that was a pretty good BP impersonation. I could actually envision him making those statements after the game.

blindzebra

Reaction score
There would have been at least one each of the following:

Let's not start carving the bust for Canton just yet.

Put away the anointing oil.

Don't eat the cheese.

ejthedj

Reaction score
Great job, but you forgot to say "Lookit" very angrily a few times...

tunahelper

Reaction score
playmakers;1667834 said:

Media= Romo

Media= Folk

BP= Did you read that recap by Playmaker of my pretend PC?
BP=That was a little of his work! (Chomps ice)

:D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
playmakers;1667834 said:

Media= Romo

Media= Folk

BP= Well, isnt that what theyre suppose to do?

I miss Bills press conferences ...... but that was spot on.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1667840 said:
Wade did a good job of down playing lastnights game as well and talked of the improvments this team needs to make.

Leave facts out of this. Only BP points out negatives after a win.

Oh, and he never pointed out positives after a loss.

:rolleyes: