Parcells & Pioli

mbanx

Reaction score
Just seen on NFL network they showed some footage of these two talking. I wonder if it was about grandchildren or football? They also showed some footage of Jerry talking to Butch Davis. Nothing that exciting but I always like to see who people are talking to and wonder if it is as exciting as I hope it is. They are probably *****ing about how cold it is in IN.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
mbanx said:
Just seen on NFL network they showed some footage of these two talking. I wonder if it was about grandchildren or football? They also showed some footage of Jerry talking to Butch Davis. Nothing that exciting but I always like to see who people are talking to and wonder if it is as exciting as I hope it is. They are probably *****ing about how cold it is in IN.
When Butch Davis left the Cowboys he left on good terms with Jerry. He was smart enough back then not to burn any bridges as far as the Cowboys are concerned. They could have simply been making small talk, but who knows for sure??

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mbanx said:

No they were talking about going down the street from the RCA Dome to the Red Garter club and check out the local Indy college girls dancing.
:lmao2:

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
No they were talking about going down the street from the RCA Dome to the Red Garter club and check out the local Indy college girls dancing.

LMAO...not bad jazzcat22 !!! :laugh2:

mbanx

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:

They beauty of the business trip. :laugh1: