Parcells didnt speak to Romo?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
thats what they were saying on DC.com, that Parcells didnt talk to Romo after the game...also said BP said no meeting scheduled yet with Jones

David

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
He didn't speak with him as of his press conference, which was a few minutes after the game ended. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Danny White;1295740 said:
He didn't speak with him as of his press conference, which was a few minutes after the game ended. I wouldn't read too much into it.

It's concerning Parcells... he's gonna read a lot more into it then there is to read into it.

C'mon, David, you know it's true.

And let's be honest here... what would any of you had said to him? I likely would of ripped his helmet off and beat him, Terry Glenn, and Roy Williams within an inch of their lives with it.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
dbair1967;1295706 said:
thats what they were saying on DC.com, that Parcells didnt talk to Romo after the game...also said BP said no meeting scheduled yet with Jones

David

Parcells wasnt in the mood to be wanted for murder right after the game.:lmao2:

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
dbair1967;1295706 said:

David

do you blame him

sbark

Reaction score
I think it just points out that BP knows his players, he could see across the field that Romo took the whole weight of the loss on himself at that point,

he knows when to give it a little time and space, and when to jerk the chain hard............

knows Romo didnt need anything but time at that point....

I'm sure he see's the 1000 + wanna bees on dozens of forum boards jerking Romo's chain in a chest thumping jesture...........

Here is to hoping Romo gets out to the Golf course asap for a little therapy with a group of tight friends