Parcells is a Punk

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Bottom line: Romo's being made #2 is just BP's way of saying "**" to the Henson backers. Thought you were going to get to see the kid now that the playoffs are a remote possibility? Not so fast, people. Bill wants to remind you that HE is running this team, and no matter how wrong he was about Vinny, he's not about to let the Hensonites get the best of him. Seem petty to you? It is. But what did you expect from this guy? However accomplished he may be as a head coach, he's never tried to fool anyone about his being a disgusting human being.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:
Bottom line: Romo's being made #2 is just BP's way of saying "**" to the Henson backers. Thought you were going to get to see the kid now that the playoffs are a remote possibility? Not so fast, people. Bill wants to remind you that HE is running this team, and no matter how wrong he was about Vinny, he's not about to let the Hensonites get the best of him. Seem petty to you? It is. But what did you expect from this guy? However accomplished he may be as a head coach, he's never tried to fool anyone about his being a disgusting human being.

OR Henson just sucks worse than Romo. :banghead:

BigD_95

Reaction score
Maybe he wants it to get through Jerrys head that Henson is not the answer for next year and wants Jerry to go after a REAL QB.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BigD_95 said:
Maybe he wants it to get through Jerrys head that Henson is not the answer for next year and wants Jerry to go after a REAL QB.

Is there any failed baseball players left? I think we signed them all. :banghead:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BigD_95 said:
Hmmm....you think hed be able to play to prove he is/isn't the real deal.

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:

the post is money.

Parcells is lasughing his azz off a all of us while Jerry stands silent :(

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Quicksilver said:
the post is money.

yeah parcells cares what the fans think. Im sure he looses sleep over it. ;)

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC said:
yeah parcells cares what the fans think. Im sure he looses sleep over it. ;)

I know he doesnt Dave, like I said, thats why he's laughing his azz off.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Quicksilver said:
the post is money.

Is everyone longing for the good old days when Jerry was the sole man in charge of Dallas?

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Is everyone longing for the good old days when Jerry was the sole man in charge of Dallas?

No.

But I do side with Jerry on the Henson issue.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
My wacky reasoning behind the entire ordeal is that Parcells is thinking that he saw Henson look bad against the Bears and thought to himself "well, I haven't even given Tony Romo a chance to prove himself" and decided to move him to the #2 spot.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Rich............

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yes, Parcells works his butt off day after day trying to do what he can to win games, but he benches the backup QB in favor of the 3rd QB, just to anger fans that KNOW Drew Henson is the next Troy Aikman. Parcells is sticking it to the fans on purpose! It's all a big freakin' conspiracy! Parcells never intended to win in Dallas. He hates the cowboys and took the job just to ensure they the stay in the cellar of the NFL.

I swear I wish some of you people could "hear" yourselves and/or read the complete and utter CRAP you post here.

All of you need to replace the helmet with your heads....

:iggles:

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Yes, Parcells works his butt off day after day trying to do what he can to win games, but he benches the backup QB in favor of the 3rd QB, just to anger fans that KNOW Drew Henson is the next Troy Aikman. Parcells is sticking it to the fans on purpose! It's all a big freakin' conspiracy! Parcells never intended to win in Dallas. He hates the cowboys and took the job just to ensure they the stay in the cellar of the NFL.

I swear I wish some of you people could "hear" yourselves and/or read the complete and utter CRAP you post here.

All of you need to replace the helmet with your heads....

:iggles:

Rack, really man, get over yourself already.

Nobody bashes you for your opinions, as misguided as they sometimes are.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Quicksilver said:
Rack, really man, get over yourself already.

Nobody bashes you for your opinions, as misguided as they sometimes are.

Me? Get over MYself? Have you read the crap you've spewed out lately? Seriously, put your hands on your lap, sit back from you monitor, and just READ what you post. It's complete nonsense. Talk about misguided. Some of your posts look like something straight out of the X-Files.

And I'm not bashing anyone's opinion, I'm just voicing mine.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think way too much is being made about this. Henson has a 8 year deal that can get voided to 4 if he reaches 15% of the snaps this year or 30 % in the following 3 years. Romo on the other hand is a FA after 2005 season. I think the Cowboys would like to give Romo some oppertunities before he reaches FA. I do not see this move as Parcells or the franchise slamming Henson or giving up on Henson.

wileedog

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I think way too much is being made about this. Henson has a 8 year deal that can get voided to 4 if he reaches 15% of the snaps this year or 30 % in the following 3 years. Romo on the other hand is a FA after 2005 season. I think the Cowboys would like to give Romo some oppertunities before he reaches FA. I do not see this move as Parcells or the franchise slamming Henson or giving up on Henson.

:clap:

Exactly.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Me? Get over MYself? Have you read the crap you've spewed out lately? Seriously, put your hands on your lap, sit back from you monitor, and just READ what you post. It's complete nonsense. Talk about misguided. Some of your posts look like something straight out of the X-Files.

And I'm not bashing anyone's opinion, I'm just voicing mine.

:violin:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes said:

BP could probably care less what you think, much care enough to bother with sending you a message.

Fans need to get over themselves.

BP doesn't have to prove he can run the team the way he wants because he DOES run the team the way he wants.

kevwun

Reaction score
Are some of you insane? Bill Parcells demotes Henson to spite fans on the internet? If some of you can take off the tinfoil hats for a second and think that maybe a guy like Parcells, who sees Henson everyday in practice, has seen enough to convince him that Henson's not the answer.