Parcells On Cocain?

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Facts of Topic

-Took Julius Jones out for Richie "Short Yard" Anderson
-When Vinny "The Senior Citizen" Testaverde start throwing them old man passes parcells didn't take him out
-Failed to call the delay plays to Julius
- Deactived Eddie George for Dedric Ward? What a crack head Decision

That's my facts.

Thoughts?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
Facts of Topic

-Took Julius Jones out for Richie "Short Yard" Anderson
-When Vinny "The Senior Citizen" Testaverde start throwing them old man passes parcells didn't take him out
-Failed to call the delay plays to Julius
- Deactived Eddie George for Dedric Ward? What a crack head Decision

That's my facts.

Thoughts?

- Julius was playing with a concussion.

- Vinny still gave us a better chance to win then any other QB on the roster.

- The draws weren't working.

- Eddie George sucks.

Those are THE facts.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
How about cutting Quincy, Blade and Brooks.

How about dealing Bryant for Quincy "FREAKIN" Morgan.

How about bringing in a bunch of tired old former JETS who, last time I checked haven't won a Super Bowl since Joe Namath.

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
- Julius was playing with a concussion..

Youre a doctor now? Thats a complete assumption on your part.

- Vinny still gave us a better chance to win then any other QB on the roster..

I really, really doubt that. I think either Romo or Henson could have sucked as equally bad as Vinny did today. I dont call a 34% completeion percentage, an INT and 2 lost fumbles ourbest chance to win, EVER.

- The draws weren't working..

Neither was anything els,e including Parcells brain.

- Eddie George sucks..

Well, 1 out of 5 aint bad.

Those are THE facts.

Only in your make believe world are those the facts.

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Parcells is doing something anytime the team is disfunctional...
I have more supporting details to support my statement...

Parcells got rid of almost the whole Dallas Cowboys team just to get his some of his players to blend in with our highly talented good players....

Parcells Cut Mario Edwards and picked up Jacques "Cowboys Sorriest Conerback" Reeves
He didn't sign Mario Edwards back, he didn't cut him...

He Cut Derek Ross...and I know some people don't like Derek Ross but he was a good Conerback with us.

Ebenezer Ekuban didn't get signed back....But he signed Marcellus Wiley who only has two sacks...
Willie Blade got cut?Crack head move...and sign Chad "The Hurt Oldman" Eaton
DaleRoy Stewart got cut? Crack head move....and he traded for Chris Cooper
He cut Michael Wiley?....and signed Bickerstaff
He cut John Nix?....and signed Jeremaine Brooks

Michael Wiley Got Cut?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST HE CUT WOODROW DANZLER? Im LOST FOR WORDS

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D#1Cowboyfan said:
Parcells is doing something anytime the team is disfunctional...
I have more supporting details to support my statement...

Parcells got rid of almost the whole Dallas Cowboys team just to get his some of his players to blend in with our highly talented good players....

Parcells Cut Mario Edwards and picked up Jacques "Cowboys Sorriest Conerback" Reeves
He didn't sign Mario Edwards back, he didn't cut him...

Edwards should have been kept as depth at the worst....however nobody wanted him to return as a starter.
And even though he has not been great in the eyes of some of the coaching staff at TB, if what I have heard is correct, he once again should have been good depth at worst on this team. So In that area I can agree.

He Cut Derek Ross...and I know some people don't like Derek Ross but he was a good Conerback with us.

The guy is a bum....that is why he has been going from team to team to team...nuff said.

Ebenezer Ekuban didn't get signed back....But he signed Marcellus Wiley who only has two sacks...

Hmm....Ekuban was another player that nobody wanted back unless it was for depth purposes...Wiley sucks, but let's not make Ekuban out to be the answer...as he was not when he was here no matter how crappy wiley is.

Willie Blade got cut?Crack head move...and sign Chad "The Hurt Oldman" Eaton
DaleRoy Stewart got cut? Crack head move....and he traded for Chris Cooper

Willie Blades and Daleroy Stewarts are a dime a dozen type players. The bigger question you should ask yourself is why have we not drafted ONE DT in the draft since Bill has been here, we have traded some low round picks but never have actually drafted a DT yet....we have had a turnstile of second rate low budget crap opposite of Glover for years now and that is even before Bill was here.

He cut Michael Wiley?....and signed Bickerstaff
He cut John Nix?....and signed Jeremaine Brooks

Michael Wiley Got Cut?

I hope you are joking...really if you have to reach this far then you are out on a limb...they had NOTHING to contribute...once in a great while Wiley might break a play but get real...once again players like Wiley, Bickerstaff, Lee are dime a dozen players.

Do you realize that the cowboys NEVER drafted Wiley with the intention of using him at RB, but wanted him to use as a slot WR...that was pre-bill as well.
Bill has made some blunders I will give you that but to think these guys made a difference is crazy IMO.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST HE CUT WOODROW DANZLER? Im LOST FOR WORDS

I am at a loss for words as well...a loss for words that you would feel the need to not only capitalize this whole line but then put it in large font.
Wow...I guess a couple of plays dantlzer made really had an effect on you.
Seriously the guy had all kind of athletic talent but nothing more...he was a jack of all trades and a master of none.

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Edwards should have been kept as depth at the worst....however nobody wanted him to return as a starter.
And even though he has not been great in the eyes of some of the coaching staff at TB, if what I have heard is correct, he once again should have been good depth at worst on this team. So In that area I can agree.

The guy is a bum....that is why he has been going from team to team to team...nuff said.

Hmm....Ekuban was another player that nobody wanted back unless it was for depth purposes...Wiley sucks, but let's not make Ekuban out to be the answer...as he was not when he was here no matter how crappy wiley is.

Willie Blades and Daleroy Stewarts are a dime a dozen type players. The bigger question you should ask yourself is why have we not drafted ONE DT in the draft since Bill has been here, we have traded some low round picks but never have actually drafted a DT yet....we have had a turnstile of second rate low budget crap opposite of Glover for years now and that is even before Bill was here.

I hope you are joking...really if you have to reach this far then you are out on a limb...they had NOTHING to contribute...once in a great while Wiley might break a play but get real...once again players like Wiley, Bickerstaff, Lee are dime a dozen players.

Do you realize that the cowboys NEVER drafted Wiley with the intention of using him at RB, but wanted him to use as a slot WR...that was pre-bill as well.
Bill has made some blunders I will give you that but to think these guys made a difference is crazy IMO.

I am at a loss for words as well...a loss for words that you would feel the need to not only capitalize this whole line but then put it in large font.
Wow...I guess a couple of plays dantlzer made really had an effect on you.
Seriously the guy had all kind of athletic talent but nothing more...he was a jack of all trades and a master of none.

^"This is really what's wrong with America itself. Everybody thinks they got to answer to everything, know they don't know nothing about nothing...it is if everybody is naive."...it's obvioius why we the Cowboys are losing... it's because Parcells gave up to many original Cowboys players... He acutally broke up a family that was getting to be real good.