Parcells poor record in openers

dboyz

Reaction score
One thing that makes me feel a little better is the fac that Parcells does not have a good record in openers. I think going into this game it was 8-10. Feel free to correct me. Parcells seems to be good at getting the team battle hardened as the year goes along. He's had a few teams that lost games early and then went on to do very well.

Different coaches seem to have different strengths. Landry had a great record on openers. Parcells doesn't, but the season is far from over.

superpunk

Reaction score
Conversely, Del Rio's is near flawless. We were on the road. It was a playoff team.

We lost. Time to move on. Plays were there to be made, Bledsoe and henry just couldn't make them. I don't think that continues.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Conversely, Del Rio's is near flawless. We were on the road. It was a playoff team.

We lost. Time to move on. Plays were there to be made, Bledsoe and henry just couldn't make them. I don't think that continues.

I agree. I also think this over reaction would have taken place had Dallas won the game with a lot of "We are going to the SB postings" We lost the 1st of 16 games nothing more nothing less. I do think next weeks game aginst the Skins is a hugh one regardless if we would have won yesterday or not. This team needs to put this behind them and get ready for a very important inter-divisional game.