Parcells

tsumma

Reaction score
Am I the only one here who would be just fine with parcells NOT returning next year, his health can't be that good he has no intensity, i'm also with the guy who said FA QB next year,i'm not saying this because we lost, we flat out got killed,and for gods sake release keith davis, anyone want to buy a romo jersey? lol:bang2:

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
tsumma;1225370 said:
Am I the only one here who would be just fine with parcells NOT returning next year, his health can't be that good he has no intensity, i'm also with the guy who said FA QB next year,i'm not saying this because we lost, we flat out got killed,and for gods sake release keith davis, anyone want to buy a romo jersey? lol:bang2:
Sure , why not ? After all we lost a game huh ? I'd say B. Bellichick , T. Dungy , M. Holmgren , and M. Shanahan should also not return right ? . They also lost games they were favored in to division rivals , so it only stands to reason they shouldn't return either . Maybe the Patriots should find a free-agent QB to replace Brady and the Colts somebody to replace Manning ?

Stupid post but thanks for the waste of seconds !

alancdc

Reaction score
tsumma;1225370 said:

I htink this intensity thing is so overated as to how well a team plays. Is Belichick is intense? How about Landry, Knoll...I'm sure that 31 would decide to cover someone a little closer if Bill was more intense.

Reaction score
Bottom line is that Payton knew this team inside and out.

He used that knowledge to embarrass a supposedly HOF coach that couldn't adjust to ANYTHING the Saints threw at him.

alancdc

Reaction score
ManicDepressiveMan;1225436 said:
Bottom line is that Payton knew this team inside and out.

He used that knowledge to embarrass a supposedly HOF coach that couldn't adjust to ANYTHING the Saints threw at him.

This is exactly right. It happens. Mangini beat his old coach this year, and I didn't hear Pats fans calling for his head.