Paris breaks up with Nicole, complicates their Simple Life

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh what shall we do without their wonderful contribution to television?:rolleyes:
-----
Associated Press

paris.jpg

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Richie, left, and Hilton[/size][/font]

NEW YORK — Paris Hilton is hot ... over something Nicole Richie did.

But the hotel heiress isn't saying what's behind the feud with her co-Simple Life star.

"It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," Hilton said in a statement Wednesday. "Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I'm ever going to say about it."

Last week, Hilton, 24, told USA Today that Richie will be replaced on The Simple Life by her friend Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of singer Rod Stewart. Hilton and Richie have starred on the Fox reality show for its first three seasons.

Fox denied the casting change, saying in a statement: "We are currently discussing internally the creative direction of the next The Simple Life. We are huge fans of both Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and look forward to solidifying our plans for the next installment."

A call to Richie's publicist was not immediately returned.

In The Simple Life 3: Interns, Hilton and Richie took their fish-out-of-bottled-water show to the business world.

Richie, the 23-year-old daughter of R&B crooner Lionel Richie, announced her engagement to club DJ Adam Goldstein in February.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/ae/jump/3146389

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they will have a knock down, drag out cat fight and kill each other....and save the world from two air head, bimbo attention ******. :D

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Maybe they will have a knock down, drag out cat fight and kill each other....and save the world from two air head, bimbo attention ******. :D

Those girls are too prude IMO, but a catfight would be nice. :D

k19

Reaction score
please cancel the show please cancel the show :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
Those girls are too prude IMO, but a catfight would be nice. :D
Paris Hilton, a prude?? Uhmm guess you haven't heard of the infamous video...:cool:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Please say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will we ever do without their crappy no reality reality show? :D

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Does this mean that we won't get any more comic gems like..."1/2 price anal salty weiner boogers?"

Whatta drag

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Please say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will we ever do without their crappy no reality reality show? :D

Exactly....you know it is bad when they pass it off as a reality show, only to have their two bimbo stars say it is scripted in interviews lol.

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Exactly....you know it is bad when they pass it off as a reality show, only to have their two bimbo stars say it is scripted in interviews lol.

didn't need their confession to know it was scripted. BAD, BAD acting.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
didn't need their confession to know it was scripted. BAD, BAD acting.

I have never actually watched the show.

I can not even stand to listen to them from the interview or two I have seen from them.
Plus I really do not find either that attractive....they are not ugly, just like women to have a little more meat on their bones.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
The first season wasn't as noticable as this season but this season it's blatantly obvious.

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I have never actually watched the show.

I can not even stand to listen to them from the interview or two I have seen from them.
Plus I really do not find either that attractive....they are not ugly, just like women to have a little more meat on their bones.

Well, they are attractive to me at first glance........but then they open their mouths and it ruins everything. I like mine a little more intelligent.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
Well, they are attractive to me at first glance........but then they open their mouths and it ruins everything. I like mine a little more intelligent.

Yes that annoys me as well....sometimes the voice is just a total turn off...kind of like that woman Fran Dresher (sp?)...drives me insane to hear her.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Oh what shall we do without their wonderful contribution to television?:rolleyes:

I'm surprised it took this long...

If the show is over, the replacement for that time slot can only be better... NOTHING could be any worse

Bye Bye Bimbo's

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes that annoys me as well....sometimes the voice is just a total turn off...kind of like that woman Fran Dresher (sp?)...drives me insane to hear her.

OMG!!! Nothing is more annoying than Fran's laugh.... urgh!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hoov said:
Forrest Gump is more intelligent than both of them put together. I thought Nicole was attractive before she lost all that weight.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
The sad thing is Fran, imo, a very attractive woman but the voice and laugh ruin it lol

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
The sad thing is Fran, imo, a very attractive woman but the voice and laugh ruin it lol

Yes she is not a bad looking woman at all.

Just that voice argghh...danger danger danger will robinson lol

It is just like nails on a chalk board to me when she talks...but that laugh is ten times worse.

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes she is not a bad looking woman at all.

Just that voice argghh...danger danger danger will robinson lol

It is just like nails on a chalk board to me when she talks...but that laugh is ten times worse.

We just got the WB on our local channels for Directv. Seems she has a new show now a days, or new to us. I found it very similar to her old show. If you turn the volume all the way down its much more enjoyable