Parish Cox

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've been watching him all year and he seems like a tremendous player.

I think if you had to than you could move him to Safety no problem.

Tremendous return man too.

He plays for Okie State and is one to keep your eye on. Heck of a talent.

Im not sure where he is projected to go but he looks like a 1st day pick to me.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Played against him in college. He's pretty thug life, but hes a track superstar. He is a corner, he's not really size for safety and his speed should be at corner.

But he is a tremendous return man.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Cox has had some legal problems, but I think they dropped the charges. He's got nice size and speed, and is an outstanding return man. It's a pretty weak CB class, so I'd expect him to go in the second round.

Javier Arenas from Alabama is another kid I really like at CB. He's way small, and not overly fast, but has been an unbelievable player on a big time defense. He's had 7.5 tackles for loss, 4 sacks, 44 tackles, and an Int. so far this season. He's the #1 punt returner in the country averaging nearly 17 yards a punt this season, and has 6 career returns for TD. He's the 10th rated KO returner in the country, and has averaged nearly 28 yards a kick this year. I think he'd be a nice situational player for Dallas doing some CB blitz, dime packages, and especially special teams. Probably a 3rd or 4th round guy.

The Realist

Reaction score
Cox is a good player but sounds like a knucklehead. Three kids already and legal issues.

Say it with me now.............

Derek Ross!!

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
CATCH17;3257487 said:
Looks like another guy I made a good call on.
Coach Gundy suspended him for the Cotton Bowl which was Cox's final game. I'm an OK State fan, but I would pass.